shaunbradders

Reaction score
BRADDERS 4-2-3-1 GOALS GALORE. This is my first season with this new tactic and this tactic is very good. in friendlies i drew with. united. city and chelsea and in the league im currently 1st played 17 won 14 drew 2 and lost 1. scoring the most goals and conceding the least on the way. also going out of the cup against west brom on penalties so obviously for a league 2 team to be doing so well against prem teams shows this is working perfectly. I had won 16 games on the bounce but just drew my last game and for a team to have a run like that no matter with who the players are shows how strong this tactic is and how affective it can be. I have anything from 13-25 attempts on goal per game. and where i have won 1-0 ive had at least 15 or more attempts and been unlucky to not have bagged a lot more. Any questions about this then feel free to reply. I also think having the tactic on rigid is so much better than having it on fluid/very rigid as it works perfectly for defence and attack.

Last edited:
i went swindon and got them to the premier league, used a similar tactic but more narrow without wingers. Do you not play lukas magera? he is an absolute beast in league 2 set him to attack near post at corners and aim at him, he will score all the time!!!

Hes out on loan in the first season and i cant call him back. he has the best stats for that league but cant do anything with him until his loan finishes :( swindon have very good players to start with but im more impressed with my tactic due to how well it does against the better teams in leagues above

i didnt post it as i posted the how to have the setup within one of the images ive set the 2 wide men to inside forwards. then set the rest to what kind of role my player likes.

you will have to post the tactic because what about the different settings for the players