Swine Flu

Oh noes. I've had a cold for the past week or so now and all people keep saying is "omg you might have swine flu" oO)

We don't half know how to go over the top in this country.

Same here Sean. As I'm typing this response I'm sneezing snot everywhere. Had the flu for like 2 days now Had to sit an exam as well. Everyone kept mentioning how I might have swine flu lawl. One annoying ******* kept mentioning it, I replied with "**** off then before I sneeze all over you".

It's funny how far the media take things. I will start panicing when people start dying over here.

Quite **** for people going over there on holiday but i would rather avoid it. Monklands hospital is just 20 minutes away from me aswell :p

Oh noes. I've had a cold for the past week or so now and all people keep saying is "omg you might have swine flu" oO)

We don't half know how to go over the top in this country.

coming from you whos mum phoned her son, even though hes not sick, to ask if he had swine flu

lol^

Its just silly, so many people are hyper-condriacs when it comes to this kind of thing, and the media etc as a whole is just stupid. There's over 60m people here and about 6 cases, which is about 0.0000001 % I think. Even Mexico's getting better already.

Its the flu basically, it has the same mortally rate as seasonal flu

Hopefully Swine Flu won't be as bad as Bird Flu when I lost a lot of my friends and family.

coming from you whos mum phoned her son, even though hes not sick, to ask if he had swine flu

:D