Nikche

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here.
I've already written everything but the site logged me out do I'm gonna make this as short as possible.
I'm managing Llanelli, a small welsh side and managed to get to the cl a few consecutive times now, also winning every league title and most cups. I fail to attract good players, I'm ranked 80th in the team rankings. Is it possible to go to the lowest english league as teams like Swansea, Cardiff, Wrexham also play in the english competitions. (Even if for another reason)?
And would it be beneficial to me?

Also, when i want to sign a coach i usually look for him in the assistant managers section which also shows coaches (better ones than the coaches section). Now whenever I try to sign one of these coaches, I agree to his demands, finish up the talks and in a few days or weeks I get a message that he has snubbed me. I can restart talks and he agrees to the same wage again and again but they always snub me in the end. Even if I offer them greater wages. So what can I do about that?

Thanks in advance :)

No idea, thought someone would answer. I'll give it a little bit more time, we'll see. Don't really have much time for fm these days :)