Fructisme

Reaction score
Hi everybody !

As I am unable to do that, is there anybody who's going to edit the lower leagues of Switzerland ?

Or does it already exist ? I haven't found any file yet... :'(

Thanks

Is it difficult to make? Would be very nice if someone would make this.

Yeah quite difficult (to me at least...), I don't think it's impossible, just I don't know how to do it right. Didn't work last time I tried

Well as it seems no one else has stepped up to the plate, I'll give it a crack over the next few days!

All I've done is gone in and activated the third tier, added the 4th and 5th... I've not made any chances to the database at all nor have I tested it - other than to make sure that the leagues load so if there's any issues with it, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do to rectify whatever those issues might be!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Can't wait to come back home tonight, thanks a lot mate !

I'll try it as soon as possible and give you a feed-back in any case...

Thank you very much

Thanks. On the first sight it works. Many thanks.

Doesn't work for me...

I've put the file in editor data but nothings happen when I reload my FM 2015...

What's the problem?

How many Sport Interactive folders do you have? And it only works in the normal mode, not is classic.

I have 2 differents folders, but I've put the file in both just in case...

Yeah I'm playing with the normal mode

It should all be working fine, but I'll have a more in depth look when I get home.

Don't worry I'll try again tonight, maybe with a little rest, my computer will be more compliant ha ha

Nope doesn't find the folder...when I charge the new game, nothing happens. Then if I search in the folder for the size of database, I can't find the file under fm 2015 editor data

To be fair, I've no idea why it's not working for you as it's all good for me. I've even holidayed ten seasons... In all honesty though, it's a pretty simple thing to set this one up yourselves even with limited knowledge of the editor!

I have done a FM Editor save with all swiss minors league. It works. I just have to change the number of promoted teams from 1st league to 1st league promotion to 3 teams instead of 2. I had trouble to do it right with the play-off system which include 8 teams from 3 leagues with 2 promoted teams. Please feel free to edit it in the right way if you find how to do it. Enjoy!

View attachment 314674