Deovoultcha

Reaction score
Why is my system 3d rating only 1 star?

My comp specs are really good: 600 GB Space, 6 GB RAM, IntelCore 2 Quad 2.33 ghz processor

My spec is only 1 star and it runs like a dream! Never had any problems with it what-so-ever!

i was wondering this aswell? isnt it to do with your GPU?

My 3D game rating is half a star. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1545, I'm not sure how to check the specifications but does anyone know if it has a good graphics card or whatever it is that makes the 3D game rating good?

The best way to find out what it can hadle is to try it with different levels of GFX.

what card are you running? my 3d system star rating is 5 star (full) and I have a GT 430 1gb DDR 3 Nvidia card...

what card are you running? my 3d system star rating is 5 star (full) and I have a GT 430 1gb DDR 3 Nvidia card...

I'm not sure. How do you check? And can I just ask you. What does the game graphics look like at 5 stars? Does it look really good?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Oh wait I have a mobile intel( r ) 4 series express chipset family. It came with the laptop.

well there ya go mate :) thats the problem, its not a dedicated graphics card, its onboard, the graphics are decent :) a lot of people still use the classic or new 2D views....

well there ya go mate :) thats the problem, its not a dedicated graphics card, its onboard, the graphics are decent :) a lot of people still use the classic or new 2D views....

Oh ok. And how much would it cost to buy a decent graphics card that would have maybe a 3-4 star graphics rating?