drogbaowns

Reaction score
i was just wondering is taarabt worth buying and does he get better ?

I always look at him and his stats and think i would only be signing him because he is good in real life!

In real life he's probably the best player/ most in form player in the league, on FM he's pretty good, not World Class but could probably hold his own in the Premier League.

thanks guys haha i love taarabt in real life i think hes world class ! :)

In real life he's probably the best player/ most in form player in the league, on FM he's pretty good, not World Class but could probably hold his own in the Premier League.

If he could pass,

Hes not that good on fm tbh, he failed for me as totenham on 10

I only know that in real life he is talented, but very greedy and lazy. Also I don't think his attitude is the best.

Off topic abit but in real life he has all the talent but is soo greedy and reminda me of a 13 year old of who wnats to take everyone on... although you'd still put him in cus he could do summit amazing and win you the game

on FM he is similar IMO when i managed QPR

Him in Real Life > On FM.

Underrated on FM in my opinion. Deserves an Upgrade.

If he could pass,

Hes not that good on fm tbh, he failed for me as totenham on 10

Thought we were talking about FM2011?

Him in Real Life > On FM.

Underrated on FM in my opinion. Deserves an Upgrade.

I think most of his stats are okay, ranging from 12-15 on most.. Which is good for most 21 year olds, maybe an upgrade on his PA though.

hes underrated in fm 2011 imo, next year he will get a upgrade hes making already progress at qpr and becomes slowly a teamplayer.

in my save he got 19 dribling, 18 technique , flair 19 and teamwork 3 lol.

Last edited: