Terry Bethell

Reaction score
I have made a new tactic for my liverpool team. Ive posted it on the tactics page.

Tabs 433 (liverpool) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

I have had good success with this tactic so far. beating both Chelsea and Man Utd (scum) 5-1.
I have only made one signing and that was Sergio Aguero for £39 million. I had to sell a few players plus ask the owners for more transfer money. I think it paid off cause he has scored 31 goals in 32 games so far.
The center of the 3 forwards really makes this tactic click. You need a forward who can play as a trequartisa.

Id like to hear back from people who download this tactic and see how it works for them. And also how it works for other teams.

@Dannybell2010 There are screen shots on the tactic download page. I will put them up on here as well though.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

2a9d0sh.png

6ixu1x.jpg

osy9uv.png

nckz79.jpg

@sibbe97 why would you want more screenshots? And screenshots of what? I think those prove that the tactic works.

thanks mate didnt look on tactic page whats your starter 1st team

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

ino this has got nothin to do with tac but what that skin looks nice thanks

How many goals has Carroll & Suarez scored? How many goals have you scored & conceded in the league?

Here is the starting 11 i try to use.

GK .. Reina - Goalkeeper-Defend
RB .. Johnson - Full Back - Attack
RCB .. Carragher - Limited Defender - Stopper
LCB .. Agger - Ball Playing Defender - Cover.
LB .. Aurelio - Full Back - Support
RCM .. Gerrard. Advanced Playmaker - Attack
CM .. Lucas . Ball Winning Midfield - Support
LCM . Meireles - Central Midfield - Attack
STCR - Carroll - Target Man Attack ----------- If Kuyt is in the role change in to deep lying forward attack.
STC - Aguero - Trequartista
STCL - Suarez - Poacher - Attack

Also the skin was downloaded from this site. Here is the link.

Neue.2 for FM 2011 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

thanks mate ill give this a go ill let you know how i get on

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

does carrol do well mate

How many goals has Carroll & Suarez scored? How many goals have you scored & conceded in the league?

Im 25 games into the first season using this tactic. Suarez has scored 13 but had been out for a while. Carroll has scored 9 and thats something im trying to improve on.. I play Kuyt on the right of the forwards and change it to a deep liying forward - Attack and he has scored 13, so that seems to work better.

below is a screen shot of the season so far.
9szek2.png

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

thanks mate ill give this a go ill let you know how i get on

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

does carrol do well mate

Not really. It is something im trying to sort out. I play Kuyt a lot more in the league and Carroll more in the cups and Europe.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I will give info when i get to the end of the season and post some more screenshots.

the thing ive noticed is if carrol doesnt score alot he normally has sutton to do with the goal been scored

show me your team, all your fixtures table. dont be mad man?

I am playing with Sunderland and it is working brilliantly scoring lots of goals. Only problem is it conceeds a lot, any suggestions?

I am playing with Sunderland and it is working brilliantly scoring lots of goals. Only problem is it conceeds a lot, any suggestions?

@karl.ray1977 Glad its working well for you with your team. As for the goals your conceding, as you know there is no tactic that will stop other teams scoring. But there are things you can do to help. Try changing the role for your centre defenders to suit there style of play more. Instead of having a defender on cover, try him as a stopper. If its set to a limited defender try him as a centre defender. Play around with it and have a look at the stats highlighted when you put a player into a role... Also try dropping the defensive line further back. This will help against teams with fast forwards as it will give them less space behind the defensive line to run in to. Hope this helps.

PS sorry for the late reply. been working away.

Changed DCR to central defender defend and DCL to central defender cover. Dropped the defensive line by 2 and seems to now be working. Not scoring as many goals due to defence not pushing on as much but after a bad period at the beginning of my 2nd season is starting to pick up again now.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Any idea what the best roles are for Shawcross and Dann?

Changed DCR to central defender defend and DCL to central defender cover. Dropped the defensive line by 2 and seems to now be working. Not scoring as many goals due to defence not pushing on as much but after a bad period at the beginning of my 2nd season is starting to pick up again now.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Glad its working better for you. How did you get on in your first season? I started my second season not as good either. But back to normal after 5 games or so..

sorry never really used Shawcross or Dann. You might be able to find it in the forums here. Im sure there is a post that you can ask people for players best roles.

Any idea what the best roles are for Shawcross and Dann?

Only started using at the end of first season, about 20 games. Won 17 Drew 1 Lost 2, will post goals for and against later.

Just downloaded it am and trying it out with a team in the Indonesian second division with the desperate hope of avoiding relegation...

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Won my first match 3-0 after going on a 3 game losing streak before downloading the tactic. LEGEND

Only started using at the end of first season, about 20 games. Won 17 Drew 1 Lost 2, will post goals for and against later.
Glad its done so well for you.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Just downloaded it am and trying it out with a team in the Indonesian second division with the desperate hope of avoiding relegation...

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Won my first match 3-0 after going on a 3 game losing streak before downloading the tactic. LEGEND
Glad it stopped the losing streak. Hope the rest of the season goes well for you.