basto

Reaction score
Hello!First, I apologize for my bad English.

This is the first time I post a tactic, because I think this one is pretty great

!I also want say that this tactic is to 99 percent from a tacti created by MAGICK_FOOTBALL. My only changes are about crosses.
In fact I hate seeing my players keep the ball unnecessarily on the sides and spoil many opportunities for crosses

description of the tactics: I would say that everything is in the title !

Mcr = Playmaker

Only tested on patch 12.2.2Link : Download Magick_Attack 2.0.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy wayMagick_Attack 2.0.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I hope it will delight you as much as

Last edited:
Hello!First, I apologize for my bad English.

This is the first time I post a tactic, because I think this one is pretty great

!I also want say that this tactic is to 99 percent from a tacti created by MAGICK_FOOTBALL. My only changes are about crosses.
In fact I hate seeing my players keep the ball unnecessarily on the sides and spoil many opportunities for crosses

description of the tactics: I would say that everything is in the title !

Mcr = Playmaker

Only tested on patch 12.2.2Link : Download Magick_Attack 2.0.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy wayMagick_Attack 2.0.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I hope it will delight you as much as

So is this your tactic or not? Also you should test it with more teams.

Agree with the above. I fail to see the purpose of starting a new thread of an already existing one when you have only tweaked some small, small parts of it.

Agree with the above. I fail to see the purpose of starting a new thread of an already existing one when you have only tweaked some small, small parts of it.

I create à new tread bécause the original wasn't on this forum and i thought the tactic had to be shared
its according to me best possession tactic i ever tried

The original tactic is on SI Forums (and probably others) CLICK ME!

It is an awesome tactic and I used to love using it, I will say however that this one from basto does prove a marked improvement on MAGiCK's almost flawless possession builder.

You get more shots per game without losing the 65%+ possession stat.

Did you change the formation to include an AMC basto or is there a MAGiCK version with a 4-2-3-1? I thought he usually favoured a flat central midfield

The original tactic is on SI Forums (and probably others) CLICK ME!

It is an awesome tactic and I used to love using it, I will say however that this one from basto does prove a marked improvement on MAGiCK's almost flawless possession builder.

You get more shots per game without losing the 65%+ possession stat.

Did you change the formation to include an AMC basto or is there a MAGiCK version with a 4-2-3-1? I thought he usually favoured a flat central midfield

yes i prefer 4231 version , he made one but his last release was a 4321
Did you try this ?

yes i prefer 4231 version , he made one but his last release was a 4321
Did you try this ?

I tried your version with a top team and it was very good. 25-35 shots a game and 65%+ possession.

Will try with a weaker side and post results

I tried your version with a top team and it was very good. 25-35 shots a game and 65%+ possession.

Will try with a weaker side and post results

ok ! a question : is your amc performing well ?

I only tested quickly with the top team, want to test properly with a weaker side.

For the top team I played 5 matches;
4-0 Win [A] Osnabruck - Cup game against lower side
6-0 Win [H] Rostock
5-2 Win [A] Kaiserslautern
3-0 Win [N] Liverpool - Euro Super Cup
5-0 Win [H] Werder Bremen

AMC's performances:
Goals - 1, Assists - 0, Key Passes 4, Pass % - 91.4, Rating 8.4
Goals - 1, Assists - 0, Key Passes 2, Pass % - 92.3, Rating 8.6
Goals - 0, Assists - 2, Key Passes 0, Pass % - 94.3, Rating 8.1 (substituted on 77mins)
Goals - 1, Assists - 0, Key Passes 1, Pass % - 94.4, Rating 7.9
Goals - 1, Assists - 1, Key Passes 0, Pass % - 94.7, Rating 8.2

Nice résults !! You're on 12.2 ?
Ok your amc performing better than mine

Those amc stats are very impressive, im not using this tactic bit may try it out, what player instructions have u got on the amc? Eg try through balls often, cross ball ect.