Goooner

Reaction score
Anyone know how to improve tackling? I play a diamond 4-1-2-1-2 with my beloved:wub: but my assistant is always complaining that the tackling is disappointing. Im scoring well but i do seem to concede quite a bit later on in the game

Yeah same here man It's a serious problem because tackling = more wins

Yeah i agree i seem to get loads of cards as well like in my Inter game with a similar tactic i got like 85 in a season oO) i did win everything though(H)

just put tackling on hard and use defensive training

Thanks but ive tried that and it doesnt help the cards issue and what do you mean by defensive training?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

keep in on mind .... (H)

Your helpful:S

its quite common to narrow tactics. 4-3-1-2, 4-1-3-2, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2 are usually better at tackling with a deeper defensive line because your CMs will be brought into defensive action.
Been having much the same problem with my* favourtite 4-3-1-2 (a 4-1-2-1-2 in disguise, the center CM sits a bit a deeper than default), but i also got from the AMan that we seem to play better with a deep line. Did it. dropped it a lot donw to where the scroll chages from deep to normal.
Pay attention to the game and see if their forwards are either stuck with your defenders or midfielders.pressing higher helps, but Keep in mind that it tends to wear out the *CMs at ridiculous speed and still the opposition wide players will s a lot of time and space.
But i really dont care that much, because narrow tactics are great at soaking and keeping the wide players wide...shut from the box!!

yeah erm how do you drop the midfield defensive line?