jrazi

Reaction score
I just started my third season with AC Milan and things do not look good in 7 games between league, Champions League, European Super Cup and Super Cup Italy i have all kinds of results.

Super Cup Italy: Juventus 1-1 Milan (win in P)
Serie A: Milan 3-3 Fiorentina
European Super Cup: Milan 5-1 SL Benfica
Serie A: Roma 3-1 Milan
Serie A: Milan 4-4 Sampdoria
Champions League: Milan 3-1 Zenit
Serie A: Palermo 0-1 Milan
Serie A: Juventus - Milan (MY NEXT MATCH)

My results in previous seasons:

2012/13: Fifth in the league with 63 points. (Juventus 86 points)
2013/14: Second in the league with 74 points (85 points Juventus) wins the Europa League and Italian Cup.

I need help to get to win the league and I've only managed to beat Juventus 2 times in 5 games and they have to FALCAO-LLORENTE Strikers.

My tactics in my stadium Offensive game with 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 away counter attack. I need some help to win over Juventus.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks

seeing as though Juve play only 3 at the back, try and implement a 433 tactic that is similar to the one you use at home but instead of wingers or amc's, have 3 strikers upfront to really try and put their defence under pressure with a flat 3 midfield as well..

who do you have as strikers so I can assist you with roles?

seeing as though Juve play only 3 at the back, try and implement a 433 tactic that is similar to the one you use at home but instead of wingers or amc's, have 3 strikers upfront to really try and put their defence under pressure with a flat 3 midfield as well..

who do you have as strikers so I can assist you with roles?

SCREENS

View attachment 300433View attachment 300434View attachment 300435View attachment 300436

I think the problem is to control the midfield. In friendly games I played with a 4-1-4-1 with a tough defense and punches and win 2-0

SCREENS
I think the problem is to control the midfield. In friendly games I played with a 4-1-4-1 with a tough defense and punches and win 2-0

you will not be able to unless you also play 5 across the centre....

I would drop De jong and Henriksen to DM slots and set Honda's role to AP - Support letting him drop deeper to link up play, try and drop your wingers to MR and ML to help assist on defence as well as trying to overrun them outwide

the two DM's will also help in defending against what is quite a strong attacking line!

just play on the counter, quick and wide

also try and tight mark/close down and hard tackle Marchisio and Badelj

well, Juventus 1-1 Milan, using a 4-1-4-1 with a strong defense. The problem I have now with the tactic of home is that I get a lot of goals