Neeeko

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy Salah for Liverpool and test out what him and Mane would be like on both wings with their pace. I've never used a tactic before that is based on fast football using both wingers as the main threat, but what to try it out because I think with these two, it could be very dangerous.

Has anyone used a successful fast-playing tactic and could share their advice, instructors etc. with me? I thinking of playing a 4-1-2-3 formation.

I would recommend you use a 4-2-3-1 Wide instead and play Coutinho as the CAM.

I did have one save in FM 16 with fast players on the wings (Neymar and Alexis Sanchez on the left and Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain on the right). It worked out okay as I went to the Champions League final.

I would recommend a possession game using shorter passing and exploit the flanks, so that your wide players can impact the game in the final third.

I'm looking to buy Salah for Liverpool and test out what him and Mane would be like on both wings with their pace. I've never used a tactic before that is based on fast football using both wingers as the main threat, but what to try it out because I think with these two, it could be very dangerous.

Has anyone used a successful fast-playing tactic and could share their advice, instructors etc. with me? I thinking of playing a 4-1-2-3 formation.

try this one:

View attachment 84339

View attachment 84338