- Tactic by Vodu - 32221 Vodu Blast 13.3.3

Vodu

Reaction score
Tactic FM2013 - 32221 Vodu Blast 13.3.3

(sorry if my english it´s not perfect)

My first time here. Some already know me from another places.

This tactic is the result from a few seasons playing with a medium club - Académica de Coimbra -, and is the evolution of other tactics like 55, 5140 and others. Witch time that i tried to play with 4 defenders, i gave up fast and i return to 5 because the opponents destroy my defence easily. I never had the strongest team of the game, so i had to make the diference in something else, the tactic.

Each season the big teams (MC, MU, Chelsea, PSG...) get stronger and stronger. It´s not easy compete with them. It´s not easy race with teams that every year can effort 2 or 3 regens completly turbinated.

Returning to the point of 4 or 5 defenders, i felt the need of a better wide coverture. With 5 defenders is harder to opponent broke my lines and in a concept of high pressure and high block as i like to use usually. If one of them broke the line and get higher in the field to make pressure, the other 4 mantain a certain organisation.

The rest was getting form with the progress of the seasons.

PLAYING PRINCIPLES

Mix playing, either with ball possession or fast transitions. Pragmatic football with hight pressure and high defence. The playing focus is by the wings, but many times the sequence go by the middle (you will understand why).

The system:

The players:

* GR - The best possible. Also good with the feet, he plays almost like a libero because if the high line.

* Central defenders - fast in relationship with the medium from the league. The normal atributes for the position.

* Wings - fast, good in crossing, good positioning and the others defenders atributes.

* Middlefielders centre - normal MCs or defensive middlefielder with good pass. Ther should have good defensive atributes. I prefer completes MCs.

* AMCs - players who treat ball properly and that know how to score. They should have the atributes to do moves out - inside with some efectiveness (pace, pass, tecnic, dribbling, decisions, longs shots, criativity). It´s VERY IMPORTANT to use AMCs that play with right foot on the left side, and that play with left foot on the right side forcing them to do out-inside moves.
Sometimes i adapt wingers to AMC position and then i don´t have to sell them.

* Striker - Complete or war tank. Many crossings will enter in the box and sometimes a war tank get useful. Personally i like to use complete strikers.

CORNERS

- With exchanged feet.

- By the wings or the AMCs.

- Center defender is the target and so you should put there the best guy in the air.

TRAINING

- General: Balanced Medium

- For game: only tactics with rest the day after.

- Individual (heavy):

GK- Goalkeeper libero

DCs - Central Defender (or pace)

Wings - Full Back (or pace)

MCs - Middlefield centre (or pass)
AMCs - Number 10 or box to box.
Strikers: Fixed Striker (i don´t know the precise expression)

TEAM TALKS (witch one uses what he thinks is better)

- Start: General gives the assistant, Individual a give passionate*i trust in you (first option of the passionate)

- Break: Agressive if i´m not winning by 10.

- End: we win for many goals - passionate. We lost, draw or win with some suffering - agressive.

If some guy don´t like your teams talks - "I will try to improve the way that i deal with things" -.

COHESION

The team takes some time to fill the bars and get completly effective.

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

- Don´t expect a miracle. In some big teams can be very effective but in medium and small you will need to work a very hard in some areas, such as training, team management, and so on.

- O don´t use OI.

- If someone gets a red card i take the Striker out.

- I always give the maximal bonus for each competition.

- I use a normal pitch, not small, not big.

Greetings and good games, eventually.

i want to try this but one thing i dont understand the training given to midfield and striker.

i want to try this but one thing i dont understand the training given to midfield and striker.

Strikers: Poacher .

The legend vudo returns!

welcome mate...what results have u been having with this tactic?

Very good argument carlosxxx2009??!! Unbelievable...

it leaks a lot of goals compared with nezzas tactic

Thank you for your sincerity :D.

I´m not competing with no one, i´m sharing and inspiring other guys as i use to do. And was fast this time.

Vodu, meus avançados nao estao a marcar muitos gols, ja o resto da equipe marcam sempre, tem como melhorar isso ? Tenho Tevez, Cavani e Aguero de Avançados !