Tactic Creation tips and hints

Reaction score
Hey there

Okay, here's the deal; i want to create my own tactic and i am the kind of manager who base a team on my tactic and not a tactic on my team, if you know what i mean.

The thing is i dont really have much experience from making a very succesful tactic, so i am trying to gather information on how i do so and this is where i need you guys to help me.

Anything that you have experienced or anything you know about making a succesful tactic is highly appreciated, and by anything i really mean ANYTHING. Doesnt matter if it is the most common thing to know i still appreciate if you would let me know some of the things it takes. Just a note for you guys; Don't worry about which players i have just fill me with information please!

Basically what i want from the tactic is the following:

1. High pressure on ball holder when he enters my half
2. Solid defence and deadly counters
3. Lots of CCC's
4. Direct playstyle

That should be enough for now, and again any information are welcome.

So to start off with for you guys, it has to be a fluid tactic since I experince more CCC's from that.

Thanks for reading

1. Set Player Instructions to close down whole pitch, excluding you're Centre Backs.
2. Keep you're Centre Backs ultra defensive and Full Backs with normal mentality, playing with a DM could also help to keep a solid defence.
3. CCC's, I haven't a clue how to create them, I don't think their is a definitive way.
4. Direct passing, self explanatory really.

I'd only use the Player Instruction slider's if you know what you're doing, One notch too many can make or break a tactic!

Hope this helps a little mate.

1. Set Player Instructions to close down whole pitch, excluding you're Centre Backs.
2. Keep you're Centre Backs ultra defensive and Full Backs with normal mentality, playing with a DM could also help to keep a solid defence.
3. CCC's, I haven't a clue how to create them, I don't think their is a definitive way.
4. Direct passing, self explanatory really.

I'd only use the Player Instruction slider's if you know what you're doing, One notch too many can make or break a tactic!

Hope this helps a little mate.

Yea it helps a lot mate, and for everyone else, hit me with information please!

Back