Anthonyy

Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with this? by the time I start my domestic league after constant training in the tactics setting all pre season my formation familiarity is still terrible nearly all 'awkward' I've even set up like 10 friendlies so they have had plenty of practice and understand it, still nothing..

on past games it's been possible in a few months to maximize it but on this I've got past December and still it's terrible; any help?

Firstly, make sure you have someone on tactics coaching, and decent, that's vital. And set match prep time to the maximum and match prep focus to tactics only.

so the slider on training all the way to normal training or match training? ok il try it out it's such a pain in the backside I've started about 5 games trying to figure it out.

do it like this:
general training on team cohesion, intensity: very high
scheduling: more match training, slider all the way to the left
match training tactics only, and no rest days
and 10-20 friendlies

ive just started my 2nd season and my tactic familiarity has dropped below half way? any1 else have this issue?? where it was full in the last quarter of first season!!

yes, it goes down because your players were on holiday, and it drops if you buy new players too!

I think it's a joke that it takes like 10-20 friendlies for full familiarity, il have a go at it later on though and see how I get on, I have not had a good game yet I've started over about 4 times it's so hard I'm terrible defensively

I think it's a joke that it takes like 10-20 friendlies for full familiarity, il have a go at it later on though and see how I get on, I have not had a good game yet I've started over about 4 times it's so hard I'm terrible defensively

The first season is always difficult as your team takes time to get used to a rookie manager. Second season should be easier to train the squad. One way around this is to load up the Brazil leagues at the start of the game and choose the option to start the game in December 2012. Then start the game with the club you would usually choose and set the training accordingly. Then just go on holiday until the season ends. You won't be able to play any league games (if you're playing outside of Brazil, of course) but you basically get 6 months of free training and your team should start the first season proper with much better familiarity.