Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

I've try a lot of tactics for fm13, Mr Langvaten's are really impressive, but I think this one is better, I control more games than Mr L 4-1-4-1 rock :)
great job (few years later :) )

I've try a lot of tactics for fm13, Mr Langvaten's are really impressive, but I think this one is better, I control more games than Mr L 4-1-4-1 rock :)
great job (few years later :) )

I've never seen this tactic before, probably because I started to play this game pretty late - when everything was set by the people in this forum. I have now downloaded the tactic and might maybe use it for another team possibly a feeder club in my Crystal Palace save.

If Marcelo have had something to do with this one - its highly recommendable for sure - he's a great tactic creator for sure.

Cheers

I saw it two days past and maybe mr L took inspiration of it. This one is an offensive and controll tactic, and mr L's tactic is based on counter. I really think that this one is more stable, for underdogs too, but mr L tactic is great :)

This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

Hi Galego, I have a question: the passing of MR and MCR are longer than the ML and MCL. is that by design?

Just wanted to say thanks for this tactic. I still play FM13 in 2019 and plugged this for the first time in a recent save and wish I had used it sooner!

The football is beautiful, it's solid at the back, the fullbacks intercept anything going forward to the wingers, and the striker scores loads if he's decent enough (I put Lukaku there when I got the Chelsea job and he's won the Golden Boot 4 years in a row and beaten the goalscoring record in a season 3 times).

The control you have during games is satisfying too!

If you have this tactic for any of the newer FMs, please let me know :)