Vece

Reaction score
Hi all, ive taken a long break from FM 11 after taking my Spurs save 2020.

I've started playing again and this time starting with Bromley in the B/S South. I have very limited experience playing in the lower divisions but have a few good youngsters coming in on loan..

Can anyone recommend a good downloadable tactic suitable for lower quality teams?
I like to D/L tactics and then tweak them for my team :p

Many thanks

Vece

I think that for anyone to be able to suggest you à tactic for you to tweak, you need to provide information om the players brought in on loan. Its no good if à user puts in an effort, making an indepth post on how to play à really good 451 if it turns out that you have 4 great attackers on loan.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I was really after suggestions on tactics that were lower quality friendly that I could build a team around, I have one young striker on loan who is not game changing, just better than the rest of the team :p a pretty standard 4k value forward (will be worth alot more after some first team action).

I have okay forwards, mediocre wingers, one good MC, one good DC and some good fullbacks.

I'm thinking of trying a defensive/counter approach if I can find another DC to accompany my good one, as the wingers are fairly pacy.

Vece

If you start with à , lets say 4411 and use standard -balanced as à basis, and then tweak or rather fixate the player settings for closing down and the team setting mentality,, and then save the tactic, you Will have à pretty good basis to chance the strategy to counter and/or defensive. You see, its My belief that these strategies and just damm to passive and need à more pushed up team. Apart from this, o would just keep things really simple. If you have à good dribbler, let Jim dribble, if your striker has good flair, let him try the harder things, giving him more creative freedom. Remember tjr everything is relative. À player with à higher flair stat than am opponents anticipation Will often beat him etc etc