zodiac619

Reaction score
I have always created good tactics. In the past I used 4-1-3-2 down middle etc. Now nothing works, any ideas re with team I have.

Ok, the list of players or stats and stuff? I know it sounds odd but I have over 30 players. Thanks for the reply.

try this tactic ive took Ebbsfleet (my local team) to the PL in 9seasons. If you need any help just msg me.

Did you always use that tactic? Counter seems odd in the van south as they have the best side

You say tht but I have only found a tactic that works. Ebbsfleets best players are att r/l so it restricts the formation. Then they dont have many def. I wished I had gone margate

im playing as the mighty fleet right now. and apart from one season have gone to the championship in straight seasons. i found that tff's devastator with some role tweaks due to the lack of technical ability in the lower lges worked a treat. its a flat 4141. changed striker to def foward and both cbs to limited. gd lk

Just trying Ebbsfleet the other night. I just use *** Man for training.

That is using 442 MM Newcastle with original squad, but Woking 451should also work.

any advice on what tactic might work for Lewes FC tried my own but failiing badly