Tactic for England!!

michael

Reaction score
I've been offered the england job, managing Halifax after 2 seasons!! Can anyone suggest a tactic to use as I haven't managed a big team yet with good players and so the Halifax tactic would probably not apply.

they offered you the managers job - your in league two:eek: :yikes:

the FA must be hard up

ye i know, its because mclaren had an awful world cup so they must be desperate, plus i've only just been promoted from the conference. Anyway has anyone got a tactic?

Erm.. Yeah 4-3-1-2 Thats four defenders, 3 center midfielders, 1 attacking midfielder and 2 strikers running out to the side.

:yikes: :| :eek: :worried: :bigeyes:

****** **** mike how did that happen english football really is going down the pan :D

alrite rossy haven't seen u on here for a while, keep posting. Yeah I couldn't believe it, I'm only in League 2! Anyway I've started a new game with man united so i'll go back to that one later.

5 countrys wanted me as manager after Euro 2008 incl. England, Italy, Spain, Czech Rep. and Switzerland! Obviously i chose england. Yet to play a match with them.

ye it's not the fact that I've been offered the england job it's the fact that i'm managing HALIFAX in league 2 that surprises me!!