jacobresare

Reaction score
Hello!

I have tried to play with Norwich 4-5 times now, but everything goes wrong!
My wingers can't do good crosses to the attackers, the defensive players cant work, and my attackers is extremly bad infront of the goal!

Do somebody know a super tactic for small teams in PL, or Norwich? Would be very happy!

Thread moved to the subforum.

On Topic : sorry, I dont know any super(cheat) tactics. My best advice would be to look for à Narrow formation as they dont have good enough wingers.

Your tactic needs to be a quick, counter attacking tactic to soak up the pressure from the bigger teams and hit them on the break. And Ideally, stick with the Norwich diamond as that is what they are set up to do. Although if you wanted to go more defensive but ready to counter, you could use 2 CB's, 2 WB's and a DMC, 2 CMs, 1 AM and 2 STs. This would allow you to get men behind the ball and make it difficult for teams to break you down. Have 1 CM set to defensive and the other to support and this will make them get behind the ball and help out the defence. Then they can counter by getting the ball to the AMC who can look to play one of the strikers on the break. Just remember, you're only Norwich, so if even if you avoid relegation on the last day of the season, that is a great achievement, despite what they are doing in real life.