Wintinn

Reaction score
i have been playing as swansea with the 2014 summer transfer updates. Been unbelievably inconsistant in the first 3 seasons even with a a great squad and was looking for help.
So far i win 1 out of 4 matches on average until jan when i go on a run of form till mid feb and then back to conceding outragous goals and not being able to open defences.
i have been trying 4-2-3-1 with high pressing and short passing in the first season and finished just above relegation. i moved to 4-3-3, stand off and short passing in the second season and third season and have finished 10th and 11th. i've played all the fm games but this is the first version that i'm finding it impossible to get my team preform on a consistant basis. even with ter stegen (gk), doria (cb), criscito (lb), sergi roberto, matic, ramirez (cm) and benzia (cf).
which i think isn't a bad core 11. any help is greatly appericated because half way through the third season i was so disgusted i created a tactic and gave no instructions (player or team) and began to win a few games, which makes no sence to me what so ever!

You don't HAVE to have team instructions or player instructions you can add them in during the match and see how it goes.

i know that but whats the point in playing if your not trying to develop a style of play, would play fifa if thats the case