owen7

Reaction score
I can't beat Everton, I've used two already the home and away and wing attack, none of them work, I lost to Everton 1-0 then 2-1 I'm playing away.
This is my squad anyone got any good tactics I can use? Plz? <)
Just losing 3-1 now again! Please hellp!

Last edited:
Flat back 10 for spurs :p

I use betterhalfs tactics they are great, just be sure to pick the right set

And replace palacio and balotelli.Belive me balotelli is better as a winger

I've played both up front, Palacio doesn't get me goals whilst Balotelli is always saving me I don't think he'll score much from the wing but i'll give it a shot.

Ever his ball will go on striker head or voley

took my advice on picking spurs and i need ur advice how did u get balotelli???
how much you offer in fee ??

I think I payed 11 Million or that much, worth it though.

Stop loading back to before the match when you lose to them. If you lose, get on with it and play the next game otherwise you will never progress. Changing your tactic altogether wont work because your team can't just gel with a new tactic in their first game using it, especially against a strong Everton side who are playing at home.

Stop loading back to before the match when you lose to them. If you lose, get on with it and play the next game otherwise you will never progress. Changing your tactic altogether wont work because your team can't just gel with a new tactic in their first game using it, especially against a strong Everton side who are playing at home.

True, I'll give it one more shot then proberly stop, I'm going to try to do full defensive.

Thanks Renato, I'm doing pretty well now with 2 Tactics and 1 Tactic of my own sort of edited the other.