Patrick123

Reaction score
I'm in my second season with Vålerenga and last year I won the double and got to the group stages in the Europa League. I ended the season with a record of 26-3-1, which included a 16-game winning streak. The one game that I lost was the first one of the season.

I went through the entire year relying on a 4-2-2-2 with high pace and considerable width.

This year I'm thinking about going with 4-2-3-1. I'm sorry I can't provide a screen shot of the team, but I'm having some trouble with my computer. My lineup is:

------------------------Perkins----------------------
Storbæk------Madsen------Muri--------Nouri
------------------Zajic--------Hæstad-------------
Yttergård Jensen---------------Fredheim Holm
----------------------Abdellaoue--------------------

Now, I know this isn't much to go by, but perhaps someone out there know this team well enough to give some help.

hey mate, try using the tactic in my sig below, would do some damage with your team ;) you have some good attacking players, how is Holm doing for you?

let me know how it goes :D

Holm has been doing allright so far, at least during the pre-season games. I'm considering using him as a CAM and putting Pape Pate Diouf in on the left.

To you who is asking about FM2010; yes, it is 2010, but I bought Fredheim Holm back to Vålerenga.
Since I took over I've made the following signings:
Season 1:
- Pape Pate Diouf (4.7 mill) Note: He was rated the best signing of the year in the league and scored about 9 goals (Moa scored 35 in 43 games)
- Celestine Babayaro (free transfer) Note: Not a good signing, only bought him as a backup for Nouri
- Markus Henriksen (2.0 mill)

Season 2:
- Marcus Pedersen (7.0 mill) Note: Replacement for Sæternes when he retires
- Ruben Yttergård Jensen (22 mill) Note: Replacement for Berre/Leigh/Mos
- Daniel Fredheim Holm (38 mill) Note: Top quality player, plus he is homegrown and brought up through the club so he doesn't affect the leagues limitations on "foreign" players