MajorMash

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am in my 3rd seaon, having some pretty good success with wolves finishing 8th and 7th in my last two seasons, as well as winning the League Cup season one and FA cup season two. I am currently in the first knockout round of the EURO Cup. I have been using mostly a 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1 tactic with inside forwards ans wingers.

This may not seem like a bad result or even though i need a new tactic, however there is one problem. I almost always seem to be losing or drawing the games i should win. For example, this season i have lost to WBA, Aston Villa and Bolton, as well as drawing with Reading and Huddersfield. Yet i have drawn and or beaten Liverpool, ManU, ManC, and Chelsea.

Here is my squad:
View attachment 227085

What do you think is my problem? And is there a specific tactic I should be employing for the easy to win games?

tactics

I found that too, when I was Leeds in premiership , I was similar to urself, 7 th ,6 th positions, and cup wins, and was beating man u,Chelseas, etc and losing to boltons, and bottom teams, I found been more assertive with my team talks helped, instead of do it for the fans, good luck etc, home and away ,I was expecting my team to win, and if losing or drawing at half time, pit I wasnt happy etc, I found it got more results with the lower tier sides, I tried it with teams I weren't expect to beat. didnt get the same results. so id stick to whatever u do for them . good luck pal