phil_1712

Reaction score
Ever since FM introduced the 3D match engine i've been trying to recreate the one touch quick passing that arsenal used to play: Arsenal Best Teamwork Ever - YouTube

Now i dont know about any of you, but to me, that 37 second video of some of arsenals plays between 2007-09 is better viewing than the barcelona of today that everyone raves about and tries to recreate on FM!

Needless to say, i havent been successful thus far, and for some time thought it couldnt be done, until i seen this video on youtube Team Work Tactic by Bogdy26 - YouTube , which is the closest i've found. Unfortunately, the user who uploaded this hasnt been on his account since 1971, and hasnt responded to any queries of how on earth he got his team playing like that!

I've asked around and i've got the same advice back, running with ball: rare, passing: short, tempo: quick, long shots: rare, focus play: through the middle etc etc, and believe me i've tried! :'(

Im just wondering if anyone has any other ideas of how to get my team playing this, or if any experienced tactic creators fancy having a crack yourselves or whatever, cause this really would be a popular tactic for download in my opinion, yet so far no one seems to have really had a good crack!

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

maybe you can try to set the mentality of midfielders to be slightly higher than the forwards, and set the tempo to be very fast & very less time wasting. also maybe to set the forwards to play less direct passing. maybe try to set midfielders and fullbacks to play more direct passing. maybe try setting midfielders with forward run sometimes, run with ball sometimes, not hold ball, & through ball often.