Reaction score
im with man city in my first season and i can find relly good tactics but they only seem to work for a couple of months then i start to lose most games. is there any way around this happining and does any one have any good tactics that work

im with man city in my first season and i can find relly good tactics but they only seem to work for a couple of months then i start to lose most games. is there any way around this happining and does any one have any good tactics that work

like you said there -

your tactics only work for a couple of months thats probs most of your first-team regulars are in need of a rest play some of your fringe players and wait till your star players get thier fitness back then you should be back to winning ways.

if not just create your own tactic that suit your team nicely

i get what ure saying but all the star players seem to be a 95% or above fitness. So im not sure abot that but ill give it a try

if its not just play simple 4-4-2 full-back and wingers running flanks and give your play-maker alot of creative freedom

Also dont constantly change your tactics let your players get use to your tactics might take a few game so just be patient. ;)

kk my tactics at the moment are 4 at back a 1 dm 1 cm a left and right AM and 2 strikers

plus if your going into a game clear favourites just play your strongest strong to keep your momentum going throughout your team.

also can i see your squad?

u can if u tell me how to take screen shot lol.
i just tryed using fringe players
i won 2-0 agains sunderland. 2nd in the league:D

right ill just type out ma team for you
strikers- chad evens, jo, robinho, hesselink
midfielders- ireland, wright phillips, petrov, goran inler, rafial carico, kompany
defenders-richards,ball, dunne, garido, onucha
goalie-hart

Bought- Rafael Corican-5mil
Tiago Silva-5mil
Darren Barr-800k
Steven Fletcher-6.5mil
Hesselink-6mil
inler gokhan-16.5mil
Ishmel Millar-5mil

Sold- Elano-7mil

Trying to sell Jo and Robino cause they are shockin