avaldeso

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post here.

Sorry for my english as is my second language.

The common mistake most of the new addicts to FM make is: trying to use a tactic from some one else!! Learn how to use the game tactics and the most important ADAPT to your players and not the other way around!

If you want to learn how to make the perfect tactic according to your team:
1.- You must at least know something of Football! (Tactics, Position Roles,etc..)
2.- Read this in case that even knowing a bit of football you still have trouble: This guy is the bomb! every year he is giving a new thread on how to, not just sharing a tactic. His name is Darren Smith FM 2015 Tactics Guide: How To Create a Tactic • FM Stories

For example:
I wanted to play 2 BPD 2 WB, 1DM, 2 CM, 2IF and 1 F9.
My team isn´t capable of doing that here´s an example
View attachment 331988

They dominate other Roles, so let´s adapt to it to get the best result possible.

And so i did my tactic basing the position and roles on my team ability and roles.
View attachment 331984
Team Instructions
View attachment 331978

I´m getting amazing results! and the tactic isn´t completely fluid yet! the only thing that i do modifications is to the mentality depending on the rival.

These are my result at the moment.
All games:
View attachment 331981
Mexican League:
View attachment 331980
In the bottom right you can see that i have 5 injure players, from time to time i have to use my U-19 players and they have responded well!
Players stats:
View attachment 331979

I always start the saves with lower leagues (Skrill, Liga Adelante, etc..) I have never started a save with a Big team, this time with Monterrey in the Mexican League will be my first time that I start a save with a "bigger team" (For the Mexican league they always are mid table to top table), This is my favorite team in real life, but i never wanted to touch them.

The point is do your tactic in accordance with the team you have and the abilities of your players, then train your youth to play in the same way! Do not leave anything to your staff!

I hope that this helps the newbies.

PS. I know is a beta release but they put Monterrey in a financial trouble, this is a mistake, Monterrey has one of the biggest companies in LATAM as owners! and the injuries are crazy! I have 5 players injured with a time table of at least 2 months to play again! is crazy!
PS2. I don't share the tactic as i don´t believe in using another people tactic. This is mostly for the newbies.

Enjoy Playing FM, I know that once you get the hang of it you will be attached to it as many of us in this blog/webpage/etc..

Your Mexican Friend avaldeso

Last edited:
AS comment in the tactic capture, you will see Zavala as a Roaming Playmaker, this is because the 2 players that i play in that position are injured and Erikson Llanes is still in training on that role, as i mention before ADAPT!

Moulefriite

First see if your team can handle this tactic (position and role wise) let me set the link and will share, but I don´t recommend that, as the tactic was created specifically for my team and players.

Give me 10 minutes

Thanks mate !
I think your tactic is good for my team too.
I try ;)

Let me know if it works for you, you won't win by too much goals, but you will win period! Team Talks at half time Motivate as they lower their performance a lot! This with my team obviously. Good luck

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Don´t Know Testing now with Ajaccio so far not completely fluid 10 friendly games and 5 ligue 2, 2 games lost, 2 tied and 11 won.

Next week i will test with PAOK, or simply train your players to the positions or tweak to adapt to your players

ok friend try and tell me.....thanks for the help :)

Nick

Just tweak the tactic to adapt to your players Best Duty and for some train them and you have to make this changes:

Mentality change it to Attacking and Team Instrucctions (image)

View attachment 331133
Now Team Instructions
View attachment 331131
Remember to change the GK to Roll it out and Distribute quickly.

These are the result I just ran a quick save in the FM normal play (No Classic).
View attachment 331130

This is the last game in Euro Cup
View attachment 331129

I hope this helps you, be patient the result will come, just keep motivating the team and chew their ***** when they don´t play good at half time.

I didn´t buy or loan in any player

Training first 2 weeks Very high Tactics and then is up to you, individual training set them to the positions that they dominate and to the players that don´t dominate a role train them. Again be patient!

Good Luck!