Thunderstruck

Reaction score
Now I want to post this, more or less for a 'method check' before I attempt to spend hours fixing up to find the mthod would be inaccurate. Might be a bit early for this isn't the question, it's something that I just want to try for a personal level of curiosity. And to make sure it hasn't been done yet I guess.

Now, I would love to make a custom league to set up tactics to face off against each other to see if it would work.
I know of course that some tactics do need tweaking against certian formations but that is one variable that can't be helped I guess.

Now, the obvious thing is I need to eliminate variables.

- To start with, 10 teams in the league. ALL need to be the same apart from the name and I guess logo's. Pitch size, Match Prep ect will be by what the OP states otherwise, Standard and None.
- Each team has 2 players per position Plus some players who can play cover at each position.
- All stats the same, At '20' also. For both players and staff.
- Play home and away twice (four times they play each team) to help eliminate the standard 'Luck' factor.
- Human control over all 10 teams so Assistant managers don't make changes in game. Assistants do team talks for the teams and also pre/post interviews.

I know it's inaccurate to say 'this will give us 100% factual evidence that this tactic is better then that' It's, as I said, a mild curiosity for the curious people out there.

Now is the method of it flawed, and if so, how? (Yeah, let's keep the trolling to a minimum eh?)