TheeRash

Reaction score
I need someone who would be willing to test my tactic(s) for me, and provide feedback as to what needs to be improved.

It's an tactic based on my own philosophy, 3 strong midfield players who control the entire field, with two wingers who push forward and score goals as well as creating chances for your lone striker.

I need teams with strong, pacey wingers as well as a strong midfield contingent.
Arsenal, dortmund, bayern (obviously ;p), liverpool (maybe), barcelona, real madrid, etc should all be perfect teams.

8193E618E34AF1CB63E5D5E95C9DA9967F78B163

Last edited:
hey bud,

please give at least a screenshot of the tactic/formation itself and a little more info :)

thanks

Why have Overload as your default strategy? As the game itself puts it "This strategy is intended for situations where you need to go for broke to try and score a goal."

It also uses "ultra-direct" passing, but you have set passing to "shorter".

Personally I would knock the strategy back to Attacking or even Control as the default, reserving overload for the last 15 mins of a match if you are losing.

What success have you had using Overload from the start of a match against roughly equal (or better) opposition, especially away from home?

Why have Overload as your default strategy? As the game itself puts it "This strategy is intended for situations where you need to go for broke to try and score a goal."

It also uses "ultra-direct" passing, but you have set passing to "shorter".

Personally I would knock the strategy back to Attacking or even Control as the default, reserving overload for the last 15 mins of a match if you are losing.

What success have you had using Overload from the start of a match against roughly equal (or better) opposition, especially away from home?

That was a mistake, it's supposed to be on attacking :p

I would say that no matter what tactic you use, it's still just as good as the opponent allows it to be. Personally, I would look more towards what kind of tweaks/shouts/changes of roles and duties you could benefit from under different circumstances.

For instance, when facing teams sitting deep and flooding the midfield, you will struggle finding space in the Center of the park playing this narrow. Here, I would either focus the play down the flanks, an approach that can actually benefit from using a more narrow width, or, use more width ( setting it to normal) to make sure that your players don't sit in each others lap.

I would also look at using atleats on supporting role amongst your attacking players and also one fullback on attack to make sure that someone moves ahead of the ball from deep down the field even when a counterattack is not on.