akash777

Reaction score
Hey there guys,
I need people to to test my TC tactic before I can release it.

I have tested the latest version with United for around 20 games towards the end of the season and with Reading for 6 games.Going good in both cases.but I need someone else who will play by looking at the games with comprehensive view like I do and make good points as to whats going wrong and whats going right etc.
Someone to work with on the tactic.Since this is my first TC tactic.And I dont have the time due to exams and stuff-though I cant stop playing,I actually fell in love with the TC since I started using it this time and I am loving it.

After I am done with this,I will further refine the classic version.Which people,including me were getting results with it,but I havent used it in ages,so dont know if its still working after the update.

I wouldnt mind someone not playing with comprehensive as long as they can give me detailed and constructive feedback rather than its not working.Conceding too much etc.

Let me know and I will send out links to you.

Cheers guys!

Last edited:
I'm ready to help you akash. Did it in FM12 for you, that worked out well :D Desperately in need of a good tactic (although it's due to the ME I guess)

Also helped you out in FM12 with your 4-2-3-1 on the sigames forum, would love to do it again if you don't mind.

I'm ready to help you akash. Did it in FM12 for you, that worked out well :D Desperately in need of a good tactic (although it's due to the ME I guess)

Yea that would be great.
Its a TC and so requires some changes to be made,such as going from attacking to standard and control etc.
And always look forward to the tweaks you suggest as well.
Lol,its going good for me though FM13, I mean.
4th with Reading after 26 games and lost max 10 times with United.
but I end up drawing a lot away from home.
Anyways,Ill send you what to do and the tactic in a bit.
Cheers and thanks for the quick reply!

Also helped you out in FM12 with your 4-2-3-1 on the sigames forum, would love to do it again if you don't mind.

Sent it out to Joostar with all the writings along with it.
Waiting on him to send me a reply or just post what I wrote as its a long writing and I dont want to rewrite.Send it out to you as soon as he replies or I can get hold off the message.

Last edited:
I'm Willing to test it aswell for my lower league team. all tactics has been **** so far.

looking forward to updates from you guys,so that I can develop it further.

Just to re confirm.
This isn't the final tactic.It is not as good as my previous I think since I wasnt winning the treble with Reading :p
This is just something thats been working for a while and I want to develop it further and as I cant play myself,I am trying to get others to go for it.

Final tactic will be released when I win the league first season with a not so good team :p

guys,I sent it out upto W4nker.
I feel since its beta,its best if it stays within a few people so that the constructive can be more detailed.
As soon as they update me or I change something and feel this is near the finished product I expect,I will send it out to you guys.
Or if any of you have time to give me feedback by playing today for a few games,that would be appreciated too.

Any of the people I sent it out to have any updates or feedback?

i am willing to test it for you and i will leave plenty of feedback for you

To all the people that wanted the tactic to beta test it and got it.Its been a while,an update would really help tell me what to do as I havent played one game after I sent youthe tactic due to my steam going loco the whole day.
Its finally working,so I will give it a shot.But I really want to hear from you guys.

I hope you haven't scrapped the tactic akash? This was my favorite style of play and tactic in fm 12.

lol... the first one ? sure ?.....

I meant before I even had a tactic and was just tweaking the defence for Mr.Hough. haha
He used to tweak the attack and me the defence.

Sorry guys,last two days I have been out since my exams ended and havent played one game of FM.
I will get back to playing today.
Hopefully by the weekend I will have something.
Cheers guys.