Whose Tactics Should I Test Next?

• Extinction76 (Please State which tactic in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bebetoo? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• Mohin? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• lechibaw? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• markyplatt? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• ellismcfc (Please State which tactic in thread)

• pollackattack? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• wampley? (Please State which tactic in thread)

• Total voters
Did you add drop deeper to tinkermans instructions or use as is?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/270434-executioner.html

TACTICAUTHORFORMATIONPldWonDrnLstForAgG. DH.PtsA.PtsT.PtsG.F.C
Tinkerman's Goalscoring StrikeforceThe Tinkerman4-1-2-3 DM Narrow1006815173241391851328721995
TFF EXECUTIONER (REBORN MIRROR) V1TotalFootballFan94-4-2 Asymmetric AM (R)1005919242761661101207619641
TFF ARMAGEDDON V3TotalFootballFan94-2-3-1 Wide1005518272661661001146918348

Why not to make one team MUCH better and the other MUCH worse and see if these tactics can really do what they say they do ;)

These tests are good thing. But i feel that there's only one way to figure out the best tactics. Is to make championthip where every team is exactly the same as the others. Better if every player will be with all 20 attributes so that there wouldn't be a better attributes that suits more for the exact tactics. Plus the same max attributes for managers and assmans. Even field dimentions must be the same for every stadium. And i believe than even the attendence does matter. So the attendence must be somewhere qual for every team.
I guess this is the only way to figure out best tactics. And i believe that different tactics is best for different field dimentions. So better to simulate few championships with different field dimentions.
But i don't think that there's any meaning to make such test with this years FM. It will take to much time to create such league. But if you, Will, somewhat agree with me. Take that message into account when FM16 will be released.

Could you upload your database in which you test these tactics please

Edit,, ive found it :)

Last edited:
Maybe some new input Will.

How about testing the overall ability of the tactic by playing 90 games (30 with a very weak club in a league, 30 with a mid-table club and 30 with a top-club). Every club has the players for every position so all tactics can be included. Just some thoughts. Keep it up!