Tactic Testing Feedback

Good job adding new tactics!

Found some issues though. Link for that one is not working:
1576103528306.png

And this is probably a data entry issue:
1576103599657.png

Would you mind adding GD to the table? This would be a good alternative to not only sort by score or PPG but also through GD to see how that compares.

Again thanks for doing this! You guys deserve a FM20 medal or something!

Firstly Great work guys and thank you!

I notice my tactic has now been tested but doesn't show in the table, when can I expect it to show?

Thanks again!

Hey!
Thx for the good work ;)

However, would it be possible to make sure all the tactics names are readable in the table?
Because it's impossible for me to see which tactic is which when different version of the same tactic have been tested.

Thank you.

Hi, Could you test tactic with Instant Result please.
My laptop is slow and i can't play full match.

if not I can test by myself but can u send this database to me.

Thank you.

Is your league full of top teams? Is there any tests in a normal league, say with a not so good side to see how tactics get on?

hi, thank you always.

When will the tactics that have been tested be updated in the tactic testing leagues?

Appreciate the effort boys your doing us all a big favour who don't have time to do tests. I've Been showing as tested for a couple of days, Put me out my misery update the table ;)

Appreciate the effort boys your doing us all a big favour who don't have time to do tests. I've Been showing as tested for a couple of days, Put me out my misery update the table ;)

I think there's possibly something up with the auto upload, assuming you're referring to your 4-4-1-1. It came out pretty good, to give you a little preview ;)

I think there's possibly something up with the auto upload, assuming you're referring to your 4-4-1-1. It came out pretty good, to give you a little preview ;)

Yeah, I need to adjust the sheet now - since Dec fixed the formation thing on the sheet, my own copy of Excel still converts it to dates haha. It's done.

Reactions: ByH
Yeah, I need to adjust the sheet now - since Dec fixed the formation thing on the sheet, my own copy of Excel still converts it to dates haha. It's done.

thaks~
Can't you solve the problem of the author in the tactic testing leagues being StephenHK and not me?

Mang 433 - ByH

thaks~
Can't you solve the problem of the author in the tactic testing leagues being StephenHK and not me?

Mang 433 - ByH

Apologies ByH, will update soonish (next day or so!)

Reactions: ByH
Hi .
Could you show how effective the tactics are only with the latest update of the game ? Unless I've misunderstood the current tactic testing table is for all versions of the game and am finding some tactics rendered useless by the latest update .