Tactic Testing Feedback

Hi .
Could you show how effective the tactics are only with the latest update of the game ? Unless I've misunderstood the current tactic testing table is for all versions of the game and am finding some tactics rendered useless by the latest update .

All for latest match engine version, we will look into it

Hi .
Could you show how effective the tactics are only with the latest update of the game ? Unless I've misunderstood the current tactic testing table is for all versions of the game and am finding some tactics rendered useless by the latest update .
Agree, despite SI didnt change ME version or show any changes in patchnote, I noticed tactics started to work another (badly in most cases). But this is my personal impression, not sure about need for re-test all tactics in FM-base :)

Clarify me please. If I add updated version - only last one will test?
So if I have a tweak which is not update but different interpretation of the same basis so I need to create separate thread for this right?

Clarify me please. If I add updated version - only last one will test?
So if I have a tweak which is not update but different interpretation of the same basis so I need to create separate thread for this right?

If you update it the latest one, however if you add another downloadable file and put it clearly enough in the description both will get picked up.

That's how the ones I've uploaded that have had a couple files to download and have been tested.

i do belive that altho they do not make direct adjustment to ME, tweaks will influence it and that's just how it is.
Nerfing curling? = worse crosses and less fk goals (example) = less goals for you if youhave good set pice takers = less drive = less likely for big win or domination.

hi, thank you always

what does PPG mean?

Having trouble downloading any... Just says I dont have the app or assest to download?

Are you going to add option to sort tactics in the table by date of test? It will be easiest way to see which one is new. Or in tactic thread add "Score x/20" and by link it would lead to test of that tactic.

Are you going to add option to sort tactics in the table by date of test? It will be easiest way to see which one is new. Or in tactic thread add "Score x/20" and by link it would lead to test of that tactic.

I just came here to say this! Would love this option, especially seeing how many recent tactics we now got uploaded and are getting tested!

Yes this is sorely needed and should add a test queue to show which tactics are gonna be tested next. Hope to to see Vujevic's 3412 get tested soon.

I actually came here to suggest if there is anyway tactics that have just been added to the test league could be someohw highlighted but doing it by date would be even better.

There is so many tactics now its hard to keep track of 1s that have just been added.

I dont know all details but confused that some tactics tested later even if they added earlier.
Image 1.png

a first-come first-served basis?

I dont know all details but confused that some tactics tested later even if they added earlier.
View attachment 263878

a first-come first-served basis?

We assign them to our team of testers, obviously it's the festive period so some people are away on holidays ?

We assign them to our team of testers, obviously it's the festive period so some people are away on holidays ?
As I said I dont know all details like tactic linked for tester, I was thinking its a free pool where tester takes next one. But for now I realized that it could be confuse with few testers will check the same tactic

i was asking myself if it wouldn't be possible to always include the points which a tactic got from testing directly in the post. For all Knap tactics this has been done and its so nice for people browsing through the resources tab to give you a quick idea about the tested tactic.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-03 um 12.44.23.png

Its so nice and simple would love this!
Have a good Day!

will the Raptor tactic from TFF be tested here ?
I know he's banned from here, and it was obvious you had to do this, no worries.
But it seems, he creates the best tactic for patch 20.2 ....