Tactic Testing Feedback

will the Raptor tactic from TFF be tested here ?
I know he's banned from here, and it was obvious you had to do this, no worries.
But it seems, he creates the best tactic for patch 20.2 ....
Omg cult of tff is so funny :)
If this one is the best tactic why it needs any tests? :) :p

there's no cult.
it's just a forum about a simple game. Relax.

The guy is a liar, not a fraud, i'm pretty sure everyone here played with his tacs at least once...

Anyway, I made my tests, it's the best indeed.

It's fore sure a 20/20 here. It would be fun to see it, after all the drama :)

there's no cult.
it's just a forum about a simple game. Relax.

The guy is a liar, not a fraud, i'm pretty sure everyone here played with his tacs at least once...

Anyway, I made my tests, it's the best indeed.

It's fore sure a 20/20 here. It would be fun to see it, after all the drama :)

i plugged it in my very very talented team in Ligue 1 and its not a bad tactic but so **** inconsistent maybe a 14/20

Really don't understand some things this year..When i test some of my tactics using simulation, holiday time, results are fantastic, then i watch key moments and results are bad I lose many games...Shouldn't be opposite?

Is it on purpose that the top placed tactics change in the sub-top category or rather at least one tactic disappears when i switch from sub-top to overall and back to sub-top

Sub-top when i load the tactic test and press sub-top button
sub-top when tactics is loaded.PNG

Sub-top after I switched to overall, then back top sub-top
Sub-top after overall switch and back to sub-top.PNG

The same thing happens when I switch from underdog to subtop.

RDF's tactic disappears and KNAP's 4-4-2 test stats change

Is it on purpose that the top placed tactics change in the sub-top category or rather at least one tactic disappears when i switch from sub-top to overall and back to sub-top

Sub-top when i load the tactic test and press sub-top button
View attachment 476186

Sub-top after I switched to overall, then back top sub-top
View attachment 476187

The same thing happens when I switch from underdog to subtop.

RDF's tactic disappears and KNAP's 4-4-2 test stats change

The scoring is done differently for sub-top and underdog.

@Liam Yeah I get that, but if you look at the screens I posted, they're both from the sub-top category(both screens is taken just before my post) I thought the sub-top results would or should be the same, no matter what category I looked at before switching to the sub-top category.

Since English isn't my native language I may not be able to explain what i'm thinking corretc, but when you get the time, try this method.

Select tactics and choose sub-top (RDF is 1st and Knap is 2nd)
Press Overall and press sup-top again(Beckham1990 is 1st. and Knap is 2nd. RDF is gone from the top)

@Liam Yeah I get that, but if you look at the screens I posted, they're both from the sub-top category(both screens is taken just before my post) I thought the sub-top results would or should be the same, no matter what category I looked at before switching to the sub-top category.

Since English isn't my native language I may not be able to explain what i'm thinking corretc, but when you get the time, try this method.

Select tactics and choose sub-top (RDF is 1st and Knap is 2nd)
Press Overall and press sup-top again(Beckham1990 is 1st. and Knap is 2nd. RDF is gone from the top)

Ah, I get you. Looks like an odd bug. I'll look into it.

Got some time on my hands over the coming weeks and would like to get involved with tactic testing if possible, is the best way to help just to download a few and leave them a rating on the share and download tactics thread?

Got some time on my hands over the coming weeks and would like to get involved with tactic testing if possible, is the best way to help just to download a few and leave them a rating on the share and download tactics thread?

Hey mate,

Do you use Discord?

Omg cult of tff is so funny :)
If this one is the best tactic why it needs any tests? :) :p
Blindly hating is not better than blindly loving...

I personnally tested Raptor and Zeus on 1-year simulations, and it wasn't anything special. Just a bit above preseason expectations, which is good results, but nothing special. So good tactics to pick.
Nothing like Aladdin's Genie or, the best so far, Spirit Of '99

Blindly hating is not better than blindly loving...
I dont care about him and never used his 'tactics' but its so crazy about 'oh oh dont ban him' etc. :LOL: just a member like all other. Want to test - share and wait, as usually. No need any introductions

He just asked if there was test to come... he didn't ask to not ban him. He didn't even talk about the member, only about the tactic. You're getting all riled on nothing. What your doing is far worse than what he did, or for that matter what most people do trying to defend TFF, because you're taking any tiny single opportunity to spit on him.

Honestly couldn't care less about TFF, I don't think others do. He's banned here for reasons you all know but that's not to say he doesn't make good tactics so let's get this back on subject and discuss testing feedback :)

I'm struggling to re-create this bug. Could you perhaps provide a gif or video?

I'll try to make a video later today.

running Win10 and Chrome if that helps re-create the bug

I'll try to make a video later today.

running Win10 and Chrome if that helps re-create the bug
I think it's the way it's being sorted.

E.g. Suptop
1578745614866.png

Click overall, then subtop again and it moves to the bottom of that list, other ones slightly move around to.
1578745669508.png