Tactic Testing Feedback

@Danwolf that might be the reason - that the sorting changes randomly when switching between categories. I thought the results was supposed to be stationary or to rephrase it, not able to move around.

Last edited:
I'm struggling to re-create this bug. Could you perhaps provide a gif or video?

Got a video as requested, but Danwolf may have a point in his post about sorting.
Sorry about the water mark.

Hey fellow testers! Yesterday I uploaded a tactic and I just saw the 'tested' tag now on it. My question is: where can I see the results of my tactic? I can't see my tactic in the big list of all the tactics and results. Might be a dumb question of me but thanks in advance haha! Love this site!

Q: Can we know what teams were used to test the tactic ? I mean maybe a tactic is epic if it's used on Real Madrid but doesn't perform if used on Tier 3 Bundesliga for example

Q: Can we know what teams were used to test the tactic ? I mean maybe a tactic is epic if it's used on Real Madrid but doesn't perform if used on Tier 3 Bundesliga for example

Detail is in there. Just two custom teams with a average ca of 120 (underdog) and 145 (subtop). Certainly not Madrid.

I think there is a small error in the links here; look in the red boxes

fmbase-tactics-link error.png

Boy, you guys work fast - keep up the good work guys (y)

We do our best, we try to catch mistakes as soon as possible. Really appreciate people alerting us to issues.

Can you put in test this one i made for Manchester united ?
Then i used for Arsenal and Notts County worked pretty great for home and away.

Attachments

• 4-4-2 by Sergio.fmf
    43.3 KB · Views: 147
Hello. I have a Question, what do the descriptions I mark mean? Does this designation describe Test Tactics for the STRONG Team or AGAINST A Strong Team? I don't really understand the difference between these descriptions, so please explain.

Pu5ST0Z.jpg

Hello. I have a Question, what do the descriptions I mark mean? Does this designation describe Test Tactics for the STRONG Team or AGAINST A Strong Team? I don't really understand the difference between these descriptions, so please explain.

Pu5ST0Z.jpg

Read here

if i said bug,
I don't want to use different tactics for every match
thats all

if i said bug,
I don't want to use different tactics for every match
thats all

Don't change tactics for each match. It took me around 9 matches my team learn the tactic and start produce results.

As I said many many times. The game has changed. You can't plug a tactic and win everything.

thanks but

How will I determine the transfer period player positions

Has tactic testing been stopped for good? Have not seen any new tactics in the league for a while now