Tactic Testing Feedback

hello Liam,
Can you test this Tactic ?

Attachments

• 4-3-1-2 AL - contrôle de la possession ludo bielsa.fmf
    45.1 KB · Views: 119
@Liam when is the next lot of test going to get done please ?

I'll be honest, I'm not sure. I'm trying to get a new team of testers together currently. A post for recruitment will be going up next week.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure. I'm trying to get a new team of testers together currently. A post for recruitment will be going up next week.

When you post for help with testing, I hope that post will include requirements and/or expectations to the ones who wants to apply. I'm thinking stuff like how many tactics tested each week, hardware requirements and so on.

When you post for help with testing, I hope that post will include requirements and/or expectations to the ones who wants to apply. I'm thinking stuff like how many tactics tested each week, hardware requirements and so on.
Yup!

Any update on the situation?
It's been 2 weeks and frankly, I'm itching to see how the tactics I uploaded in April and June will perform

Any update on the situation?
It's been 2 weeks and frankly, I'm itching to see how the tactics I uploaded in April and June will perform
I made a post and got no response! :(

I made a post and got no response! :(

I must have missed that, my bad - that said, I'm not finding it where I'd expect it right now either. Maybe do it as a sticky right here in tactics (if that wasn't the case in your previous attempt - I gotta admit, ever since the forum died down following tactic testing dying down right after the revamp, I've only been visiting this site very rarely)

Edit: Just found the posting

Last edited:
Did not see a post at all, and I roam this forum almost on a dayli basis.

It's down in forum announcements. I will try to make it more visible to get more eyes on it.

FireShot Capture 003 - Tactic Testing - FM Base - fm-base.co.uk.png

i not show tactic list??why???

Just upload them and if we get tactic testing up and running again, it will be tested. ?

Should I upload the tactic here to test it? I will send it, if I am in the wrong place please let me know.

Attachments

• 433 Casas.fmf
    42.3 KB · Views: 75
Should I upload the tactic here to test it? I will send it, if I am in the wrong place please let me know.

Go to resources, then add resource, choose "FM20 tactics", then upload it there. That said, I don't think it will get tested. The revamp followed by Corona kinda killed the whole thing, which is just a huge shame.

has there been any update to the tactic testing table ? its looked the same for months

has there been any update to the tactic testing table ? its looked the same for months

There hasn't. It's been like that since March. I understand that everything has been difficult with Lockdown and the whole situation, but ****, it just feels like they've really neglected their by far best feature and let it die.
There has been one try to recruit people, but that was incredibly late and I didn't feel like they were actually properly trying. And it doesn't seem like any of the creators took it upon themselves to keep up at least a bit of the testing. And it didn't seem like anyone apart from Liam was caring to me.

I have to say that at this point, the only reason why I still visit this site every now and then is because I hope to one day see progress, but there really isn't any reason to visit this site anymore. At this point, even stuff like FMScout discord is more worthwhile, and I'm not particularly a fan of the FMScout content.

It's a shame, I really liked having a feature that firstly lets you showcase your tactic and secondly gives you (and everyone else) somewhat objective feedback in addition to subjective feedback. It's worth so much more than the "Let's hype up this tactic that performs amazing 1/10 tried and maybe even upload a showcase video" a lot of people do.