Tactic Testing Feedback

There hasn't. It's been like that since March. I understand that everything has been difficult with Lockdown and the whole situation, but ****, it just feels like they've really neglected their by far best feature and let it die.
There has been one try to recruit people, but that was incredibly late and I didn't feel like they were actually properly trying. And it doesn't seem like any of the creators took it upon themselves to keep up at least a bit of the testing. And it didn't seem like anyone apart from Liam was caring to me.

I have to say that at this point, the only reason why I still visit this site every now and then is because I hope to one day see progress, but there really isn't any reason to visit this site anymore. At this point, even stuff like FMScout discord is more worthwhile, and I'm not particularly a fan of the FMScout content.

It's a shame, I really liked having a feature that firstly lets you showcase your tactic and secondly gives you (and everyone else) somewhat objective feedback in addition to subjective feedback. It's worth so much more than the "Let's hype up this tactic that performs amazing 1/10 tried and maybe even upload a showcase video" a lot of people do.

Great feedback - unfortunately the whole thing falling apart was entirely my fault. I fell ill in April with... coronavirus and it took me a while to recover and get my feet back on the ground. After the three week struggle with Covid-19, I then had post-virus fatigue syndrome for about two months. It wasn't a great time, but hey I got some good advice to offer anyone who smokes as I did...quit.

We actually have really exciting news regarding Tactic Testing coming very soon and I promise, it isn't just fantasy. We're just ironing out the final pieces, and finishing up some development and I think we will be pushing out announcements early next week. I have no doubt it'll be a huge success!

Great feedback - unfortunately the whole thing falling apart was entirely my fault. I fell ill in April with... coronavirus and it took me a while to recover and get my feet back on the ground. After the three week struggle with Covid-19, I then had post-virus fatigue syndrome for about two months. It wasn't a great time, but hey I got some good advice to offer anyone who smokes as I did...quit.

We actually have really exciting news regarding Tactic Testing coming very soon and I promise, it isn't just fantasy. We're just ironing out the final pieces, and finishing up some development and I think we will be pushing out announcements early next week. I have no doubt it'll be a huge success!

Yeah, can't really fault you for it, though, you had a terrible time and still tried to get it running again afterwards at least, so I at least knew you cared, but personally, I didn't see anyone else try (also don't know if anyone else is responsible tbf, but I'd expect someone to try and ease the pressure on you). Great to see that you're doing better!

I'm looking forward to it, hoping for the best! I probably won't be able to profit from it, personally, since I'll either wait on FM21 for some time or maybe even skip it and go from FM20 to FM22 which means I won't be able to enjoy it or see my tactics getting reviewed, but I'd still love it if you were able to bring it back big time!

Hi mate Liam! :)
Glad to hear that you overcome coronavirus and decide to quit smoking. ;)
Hope to hear from you more often and healthy!
Cheers mate.
kun

I would like to see stats like who is the main goal scorer/assistan, most common type of assists etc if it is possible! mx player

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, but where is the tactic testing data for FM20? It just comes up blank when I click on that page

Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, but where is the tactic testing data for FM20? It just comes up blank when I click on that page

Hi, I will release the final table shortly for FM20

Any chance I can see a FM20 tactics testing? I used a tactic from that page, and now I cant find it anymore.

Hi, I will release the final table shortly for FM20

Hi Liam, are there any updates on the final testing table? I don't want to stress anyone, just hoping we can look up the FM20 tactics again at some point.

The last table for FM20 tactic testing.

Attachments

• screencapture-mrltactics-2020-10-11-01_31_15.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 962
You should let us order by most goals scored and fewest goals conceded.

There were no ME changes so we continued testing.

You should let us order by most goals scored and fewest goals conceded.
Goals are fun and nice, but should I choose a stat to order by, it would be points per game as points is what wins a leauge ;)