Will1981

Reaction score
I will be testing some of the most popular tactics on here using a custom database that I have created featuring a 26 team premier league (50 games).

I will be playing as my club Leicester (PS We Are Top of the League) who have got a media prediction of 15th place.

All teams are under transfer embargoes so there will be no transfers and I have removed all injuries and any chances of getting any injuries.

I will use the OI's and set-piece takers recommended and my assistant manager will be in charge of team selection, training and team talks.

I will be using an instant result skin with the no match plan, simulated result option.

The purpose of this test is to find the best tactic for Leicester.

Hi mate.. finally on FM16. However I was expecting something more when I read "Tactic Testing League", the name of this thread should be "Finding the best tactic for Leicester", I hope for a real tactic testing league! Have fun!

P.S. I live 200 metres away from where Ranieri was born and lived ;)

TACTICPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGGDPTSYELREDGFC
Mr L 3-4-3 Heavy Metal v3502413131371112685114711

TFF FURY (MIRROR) V450249179475198111038

Hey Will!

Could you please answer few questions? :)

Did you set the Specific Man Marking for FURY?

Why did you use a right footed player as Winger at the left side? It makes no sense because Albrighton has "Weak" rating for the left foot but he is supposed to run with ball down the left flank but with "Weak" rating for the left foot he's totally useless at the left flank and the tactic loses huge amount of goals from crosses.

You'd better used the regular version and played Albrighton at the right side and Mahrez at the left side.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Glad you are back, Will! Look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Did you set the Specific Man Marking for FURY?

Will uses Instant Result for the testing so he just can't set the Specific Man Marking in this case.

Why did you use a right footed player as Winger at the left side? It makes no sense because Albrighton has "Weak" rating for the left foot but he is supposed to run with ball down the left flank but with "Weak" rating for the left foot he's totally useless at the left flank and the tactic loses huge amount of goals from crosses.

Will doesn't pick the staring elven himself, he uses "Quick Pick" option to pick the team... and all that makes his testing pretty useless... ;)

Last edited:
Sorry for the dumb question but how can i take screenshots from my laptop?

Sorry for the dumb question but how can i take screenshots from my laptop?
prnt+scrn, then paste into paint. eventually alt+F9 in game - then look for screenshot in ur football manager documents folder. eventually 2 use steam shortcut for screenshots, i don't remember exact keys, eventually use google and install some other apps to do it m8 :).

Last edited:
prnt+scrn, then paste into paint. eventually alt+F9 in game - then look for screenshot in ur football manager documents folder. eventually 2 use steam shortcut for screenshots, i don't remember exact keys, eventually use google and install some other apps to do it m8 :).

thanks mate!

Will doesn't pick the staring elven himself, he uses "Quick Pick" option to pick the team... and all that makes his testing pretty useless... ;)

This...

1. Someone is trying to help do something for the cummunity, be encouraging (passionatly, not assertive as sometimes people get complacent if you do :p )

2. I think you are wrong. First off all he has everything set so there wil lbe no complications. This means in an equal enviroment his testing is accurate. If you are pointing to the assman, then you should know he works like any AI manager of any other team, making this test like he stated, a relevant test to find the best tactic to start with Leicester.

One thing i do agree on tho is that testing TFF's wthout the taking into consideration the VERY IMPORTANT and specific oposition instruction is pretty useless, so that one will never be accurate since the marks are off.

Keep up the good work Will!

Agree with Conn. Gotta pick a club to be consistent. Not really useful to pick one of the biggest clubs as they have tons of talent and shouldn't be that hard to do really well with. Leicester are a club with some reasonable talent, who you can obviously overachieve with. And perhaps more importantly, there is some diversity to the squad, so they should (conceivably) do well with a variety of formations.

Could you test my Denial Tactic from the Share and Download section, then test test V2 if I send it to you? If you already have tactics to test dw :)

TFF FURY (MIRROR) V450249179475198111038
V2 SI! - ChristianEriksen50221018104812376112314

Ahh a new game, same old complaints....

Have fun Will :)

Could you please test Tsunami v2 ? Only if you want to,no pressure... :)