Arrow

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm so tired, do you found a system or a group of tactics or one single tactic that work for more seasons,
These tactics should be to work well for 1,2,3,4, season.
Can help me?

Hi guys, i'm so tired, do you found a system or a group of tactics or one single tactic that work for more seasons,
Can help me?
Diavilo tactic, nezzo new tactic , unreal , ....

Can help me?

Mate, look at tactic tester thread and you will get the answer.

XD But these tactics don't work even in the first season XD

Lol...off course it works. But you guys want to success via plug and play. At time to time you must change defensive line.

Danilo works in 1st season...i am sure about it. 2nd season is different story tho.

Lol...off course it works. But you guys want to success via plug and play. At time to time you must change defensive line.

Danilo works in 1st season...i am sure about it. 2nd season is different story tho.
LOL , Unreal work great with me from 1st season

There is no tactic that works for many seasons , believe me i tried . The moment i accepted to change tactic every single season i had the results , key in this fm is changing tactict and adapting every season . when you accept that succes will come

Common guys, it isn't 1st April XD Works - JML Tweak 4-5-1 in 13.3.3 / 4-5-1 rock in 13.3.3 / Mr Hughe in FM2010 , Fm2014 is full clown with his away matches when u playing Barcelona agnist Chelsea/Bayern/RM and losing about 0-5 all the time , doesn't matter if diavolo , nezza , unreal ... Anyway, He try by himself and will going to see how circus maximus is 2014 , and realize the best place for this s..it is shelf.

I would op for a 4-2-3-1 style tactic then have a 4-4-2 style tactic then a 4-1-2-2-1 style tactic.

most teams are weak against these tactics so your best bet is to have all these 3 tactics in your slots for every season and you wouldn't need to chop and change every season.

it's just that simple :)

Common guys, it isn't 1st April XD Works - JML Tweak 4-5-1 in 13.3.3 / 4-5-1 rock in 13.3.3 / Mr Hughe in FM2010 , Fm2014 is full clown with his away matches when u playing Barcelona agnist Chelsea/Bayern/RM and losing about 0-5 all the time , doesn't matter if diavolo , nezza , unreal ... Anyway, He try by himself and will going to see how circus maximus is 2014 , and realize the best place for this s..it is shelf.

Like i said...plug and play is gone. Thank god.

I wish pal would stop saying plug and play has gone...
Go to stories and look at the spurs story not just about bale by lovarno I think.. He has steantons v2 since the start... still getting success. Also adam88 has a story another man on tyneside he has consistently used a 4231 throughout his story and he's still winning everything...
It's a lot more about your players becoming complacent Imo. .

^^

Pal, his team is very good already at the start....although i dont know nothing about his management. Did he change anything during the matches or just plug and play.

I wish i would have that team with my milan side.

^^

Pal, his team is very good already at the start....although i dont know nothing about his management. Did he change anything during the matches or just plug and play.

I wish i would have that team with my milan side.
But you say plug and play is dead. Obviously isn't that's my point

My tiki taka one is the one i use most oftenly. In the original save/original patch got me all wins for almost 2 complete seasons. i think i have under 10 draws/loses in 3 season which imo is very good.

It is dead, unless you have top team.

Diavolo, my engish is soo poor, but I am under the impression you don't understand what somebody talking to. When I am playing with Barcelona, it is dreamteam , and losing like a bi..ch always agnist Bayern, RM, Chelsea on away matches, there's no plug and play tactic even u have a top team.

Diavolo, my engish is soo poor, but I am under the impression you don't understand what somebody talking to. When I am playing with Barcelona, it is dreamteam , and losing like a bi..ch always agnist Bayern, RM, Chelsea on away matches, there's no plug and play tactic even u have a top team.

Well, even the "best" tactic doesnt gurantee success. It is all about proper management.

If you are struggling with dream team, then must be something wrong in your micro management...although away matches are very difficult, so you must be carefully, how you handling team talk.

I believe, that is possible with plug and play...maybe at time to time you push or drop defensive line. So complete plug and play is dead, but half isnt...if you know what i try to say.

The weaker side you are, less plug and play, the stronger you are, more plug and play.

Last edited:
Well, even the "best" tactic doesnt gurantee success. It is all about proper management.

If you are struggling with dream team, then must be something wrong in your micro management...although away matches are very difficult, so you must be carefully, how you handling team talk.

I believe, that is possible with plug and play...maybe at time to time you push or drop defensive line. So complete plug and play is dead, but half isnt...if you know what i try to say.

The weaker side you are, less plug and play, the stronger you are, more plug and play.

Do you suggest a system of tactics to recreate an example of plug and play or a way to break a ME and win for more seasons?

Do you suggest a system of tactics to recreate an example of plug and play or a way to break a ME and win for more seasons?

Currently i am going with this approach...1st season danilo and mr hough tactic, because i lack wingers and i want to strenghten defence and midfield.

2ns season combination of 3 formations...4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 ,like nezza suggested. 4-4-2 most likely back to basic by andrichbrand, 4-2-3-1 probably wingers paradise by mohin, 4-3-3 probably the final cut by callamity. If you like 3/5 man defence you can go with this tactic too, it is the best tactic acccording to tests, but it is more important what you want.

You should be fine with these tactics for ages.

Check it out this thread:

Ultimate Testing System FM14

You will get an answer which tactic to use. All tactics are very good.

Last edited: