Thanks for sharing that dude, that was incredibly satisfying to watch that goal.

Pleasure, I am going to try it out. Then see if it works with my Cruyff inspired Ajax Team of the 1970`s ;
all once I have new players` & coaches for my Bolton save !.

Interresting, but maybe i'm blind or tired but one thing i miss in the screenshots is the instructions for the players.

Interresting, but maybe i'm blind or tired but one thing i miss in the screenshots is the instructions for the players.
Very true, you'll have to see if you can slide into his DMs and ask.

I think the main one is wingers to mark FB`s.
I will test this Tactic in time - Im a bit slow & dont get much time to play. I did ask him about set-pieces & he said only stick big lad up front if tall / good headers !!

Have taken the time to put these formations together as per the article. Only Player instructions he advised was for the wingers which I have added. Rather than have them lost in middle of someone else's post I created a new thread for them.. Kudos to the person who posted this original thread (I had already seen the article and started tinkering with replicating the tactics myself)

Have taken the time to put these formations together as per the article. Only Player instructions he advised was for the wingers which I have added. Rather than have them lost in middle of someone else's post I created a new thread for them.. Kudos to the person who posted this original thread (I had already seen the article and started tinkering with replicating the tactics myself)

Let me know if these tactics work for you?