Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yes, But That's FM For You

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest im quite happy you dont have a hand in making this game as I have the feeling you would make it incredibly mundane and we would never see anything considered out of the ordinary even though all these things you call harsh do happen in the real game.
If I had a hand in making this game it would be difficult but rewarding(everything FM is not)
So you carry on playing your busted awful embarrassing game, if this were my version I would refuse to have my name associated with it at all. You and your kind are the reason this game has remained in such an awful state for such a long time, so well done! (claps hands)

If I had a hand in making this game it would be difficult but rewarding(everything FM is not)
So you carry on playing your busted awful embarrassing game, if this were my version I would refuse to have my name associated with it at all. You and your kind are the reason this game has remained in such an awful state for such a long time, so well done! (claps hands)

Then stop complaining on a forum for people who actually want to contribute in a useful fashion and go away?

haha, yeah ok... got to love the people that complain and say how awful something is but doesnt do anything about it... If this was your version, which its not, is a bit of an insult to people that take time to create something. If you dont like the game then dont play it, maybe even make something better. You seem to have all the answers you want anyway and you dont seem happy to hear things that you dont agree with or understand... try politics Bobbymoore :p

Last edited:
Yeah but the games complete sh*teness springs eternal, 7 points clear at the top of the table, superb morale throughout, my *** Man informs me that although I did my best to sell an unhappy player that player may no longer speak to me??? That is not even the worst of it, somehow the whole squad is unhappy about the way the player was treated and morale has turned to ****. Awful.
So, with nothing else said(apart from a team meeting that ended well, but no change in morale) we carried on and since the morale drop we have won 9 drawn 2 and lost 2 in all competitions. Now suddenly out of nowhere player morale has dropped again with most players now with abysmal morale. They have no other/new issues and i'm not in a position to sell/talk to the player who caused all the ****. Truly despicable game, but go on and defend it as usual.

:) Boobymoore100 has just made me feel the need to hit the ignore button, which I didnt know we had. He can troll without bothering me now :p

OP has shown that he isn't mature enough to properly debate a computer game. OP resorts to name-calling and insults instead of rational discourse.

Don't be OP, kids.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.