[Tactical Discussion] Plug, Manage and Play

I decided to reload older save game with Hull back to the start of 2nd season, my current save didn't have the right players setup for the tactic since I only have 1 natural DM and 3 CM in my team, and 4 strikers with high salary in the squad is just a waste for this tactic since it's only use 1

The results so far
japPvWJ.jpg

great results so far, winning european super cup convincingly against Chelsea in the season opener while not yet fluid, got a tough draw in CL group stage with Porto, Dortmund and Zenit but came out on top without a single defeat, and only 1 Lose so far in EPL and 1st place currently

The best win
Oq51571.jpg

not dominating possession wise but creating 7 CCCs was impressive, and the attacking movement was so good and overall a great match to watch

The lose
qzBC0CZ.jpg

could go either way, MU just more clinical

The most frustrating match

2gANcD3.jpg

playing with defensive mentality but somehow I was dominating the game but squandered all scoring opportunity

so is furacao already done and the last is the final version ?
why not making a thread in share/download tactic section ? It's a great tactic I'm sure a lot of people eager to try it

Last edited:
Some great feedback there, thanks!

As for the Furacão being the final version, it's looking most likely it will be. I couldn't find a "better" tactic which was switchable between mentalities. When I tweaked one thing, another thing failed. When I tried a new role, the "concept" wouldn't work as good anymore.

So as for Furacão, I think I will leave just is.

However...

My new project, which I'm calling El Loco Furacão, is coming a long very nicely!

There's a lot of draws but some reason Nottm Forrest seem to have a lot of jelling issues in the beginning of the game. At the moment the team isn't completely jelled which is effecting form. A lot of those draws could of been avoided. However 17 games undefeated and 11 conceded (4 against Reading which was a **** of a 5-4 game) I'm well delighted with. We're a ***** to play against as I don't only have 1 *******, I have 2 in midfield (considering calling them the bash bro's). I will point out that we don't have the players I would like to have. Fox at left back is poor, considering getting Garbutt in January and the midfield is light on "bastards" but Vaughan, Cohen, and Lansbury are doing alright for now.

Last edited:
Some great feedback there, thanks!

As for the Furacão being the final version, it's looking most likely it will be. I couldn't find a "better" tactic which was switchable between mentalities. When I tweaked one thing, another thing failed. When I tried a new role, the "concept" wouldn't work as good anymore.

So as for Furacão, I think I will leave just is.

However...

My new project, which I'm calling El Loco Furacão, is coming a long very nicely!

There's a lot of draws but some reason Nottm Forrest seem to have a lot of jelling issues in the beginning of the game. At the moment the team isn't completely jelled which is effecting form. A lot of those draws could of been avoided. However 17 games undefeated and 11 conceded (4 against Reading which was a **** of a 5-4 game) I'm well delighted with. We're a ***** to play against as I don't only have 1 *******, I have 2 in midfield (considering calling them the bash bro's). I will point out that we don't have the players I would like to have. Fox at left back is poor, considering getting Garbutt in January and the midfield is light on "bastards" but Vaughan, Cohen, and Lansbury are doing alright for now.

Got a screenshot of new one pal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno what happened to the thread. But tactic is solid. I won quintuple with it as Real Madrid in my first season with all original team. Currently in 2nd season undefeated. I did have to switch to 3-1-4-2 tactic for a couple of games recently due to fullback injury crisis. But still my success was build on Furracao. Of course people will say ITS Real Madrid. But there is a difference between just winning and winning beautifully with clear margins and this tactic seems to deliver that

Yeah, tactic is delivering good results for me too! Using Chelsea, I know it's still a great team but it's a more difficult league

Justified, how would you go about creating a bands of two style of play? Similair to the one in the tactical theorems and frameworks that you linked a few pages back?

It's a great tactic for scoring goals and conceding goals.

I've played 26 games so far with Odense Boldklub - 19w - 5d - 2l - 67gf - 24ga.
I'm number 1 by 12 points.

My recent game was 3-4 against AaB.
I scored 3 goals from the left inside forward within 11 minutes (!). Then conceded goals in 13th,60th and 87th, before i scored in the 89th minute..

This tactic is like "oh lets rush and score a lot of goals, and then don't defend."

Have someone tried to change the DLP (S) to a AP (S) with the move "comes deep to get ball"? And to use Chelski Shogun "tweak" of IF (S) and W (S) ... i'm getting real good results with that!

I registered to the forum just to appreciate the tactic and the creator. Won premier league and league cup with spurs in my first season with 93 points. Most goals scored and least conceded.
Finally an advice to the people who are using furacao : get domenico berardi from sassuolo as False 9. I know he is expensive but 44 goals in 44 games. He is just 19 years old.

I'm just doing some final testing but so far it's looking much improved to V1. Should be up for release tonight or tomorrow morning :)