dannyboy50

Reaction score
I cannot complain about my defence as we keep clean sheets all the time but going forward my strikers seem to think the aim is to hit the goalkeeper!

I want to know if this is a game glitch or if im doing something wrong?!

I'm using Manchester United in a diamond formation:

De Gea (GK, def)

Rafa (FB, att)
Jones (CB, def)
Evans (CB, def)
Shaw (FB, att)

Blind (DMC, def)

Di Maria (ADV PL, att)
Carrick (CM, supp)

Mata (ADV PL, att)

RVP (CF, supp)
Falcao (AF, att)

Retain possession, Exploit the middle, look for an overlap, roam from pos, tighter marking and more expressive.

Can anyone help asap??

First off i would change Di Maria to a roaming playmaker. to avoid him and mata playing in similar positions.

RVP DLF maybe.

I know it doesnt sound like it will change anything but i think it will do the job, give it a go and reply with quote so i know if its working or not.

It could just be the poor quality of your strikers ;) haha

First off i would change Di Maria to a roaming playmaker. to avoid him and mata playing in similar positions.

RVP DLF maybe.

I know it doesnt sound like it will change anything but i think it will do the job, give it a go and reply with quote so i know if its working or not.

It could just be the poor quality of your strikers ;) haha

Haha! RVP and Falcao?! your joking arn't you?! I've done that and we're still having the same problems and I've also noticed we seem to take a lot of shots from outside the box especially from full back, so ive set them to shoot less now.