Tactical Experiment: Parma F.C (4.st place in Serie a second season)

Wergeland

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! (H)

OK, so first of, i will not take credit for this tactic, as i have read a lot on this forum and also copied from tactics that have worked for me. I love possession fotball. I love to have "control" over the match.

So, my idea was to make a tactic where i control the match AND score goals.
I have to say that the team instruction is identical to Klashmans tactic: ( see link:https://www.fmscout.com/a-guardiola-invincibles-fm18-tactic.html). So you can say that this is his tactic that i'm posting, just with a little change.

Give it a try if you like possession fotball :) I will not guarantee good results. You have to choose your players wisely.

First season in Serie B
View attachment 73487

First season in Serie A
View attachment 73485

Edit 1: I feel that the team concedes a lot sometimes. So if you have some tips on how to make this tactic better that will be much appreciated.
Edit 2: I tend to change to a more offensive tactic when i play teams im better than: I will post the other tactic.

Last edited:
Screenshots. The orginal is already in the "tactics for other forums" thread btw.

With the ''EUSEBIO 442 Underdog'' tactic, i took Serie A title with Parma the 2nd year... (6)