Ant Montana

Reaction score
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but when my squad broke up for holidays after the first season both my tactics have gone from 100% familiarity to 40 to 50% for each over night. Anybody have any suggestions as to what the **** is going on?

If they're not playing week in, week out then they're obviously not going to be as fluid. It's not that they've forgotten how to play that tactic, but it means that they won't be as good as they were before the break, due to not working on it.

When they return, have their workload on 'Very High' and set it to 'Teamwork' in your Match Preparation.

How can players forget how to use a 442 system they've been using all there lives? It's not as if Barcalona turn up for the first day of training thinking `****, how did we play so good again` and have to start from scratch.

Last edited:
How can players forget how to use a 442 system they've been using all there lives? It's not as if Barcalona turn up for the first day of training thinking `****, how did we play so good again` and have to start from scratch.

Sure, if you play football every week for a whole year, using the exact same formation, you'll be use to the tactic etc. But then once you stop for a substantial amount of time, it won't seem like second nature anymore, will it?

It's the same as in real life, which is why it's implemented into the game.