Mckergan

Reaction score
Hello folks, I have recently started to try and create my own tactic, after many many downloads of tactics from this forum(which i must say are very good) i mainly just wanted to try and create my own for once, i have done on previous FM's but not since fm08, i know a long time right?

Basically the tactic is a 4-1-1-3-1 or 4-2-3-1 for simple terms. the help i basically need is my AMC and my ST, I am not too sure whether its the linkage from the IF or not buy if someone could have a look it would be awesome. The AMC gets basically no assists atal in the games i have played, most of them come from my MC(James Milner) and as you can see i am using Man City(should be easy enough you might say, but dont forget this is my first tactic creation)

The AMC is playing in the role of AP as you will see in the SS provided. The ST (playing in a poacher role and is also the target man with run onto ball) read somewhere this works well, he does have 5 in 7, but i want more goals from him :wub:(A) maybe i am just being greedy |) Any help would be greatly appreciated as i really want my own tactic to work on this FM. SS are as follows: Included are the instuctions for AMC,ST and the IF just incase :) Haven't conceded since i have been using it in my City save which is around 5/6 games but i would like my AMC to contribute more? Would like my AMC to be contributing as much as Pastore in one of my previous saves. BTW sorry for so much text lol
View attachment 219304View attachment 219298View attachment 219303View attachment 219300View attachment 219302

Last edited: