AJFERG13

Reaction score
Hi fella's i'm new to this site and must say it's awesome!! was wondering if anyone could give me some help? I'm starting a game with dortmund and was thinking of playing the 4-2-3-1 formation and if someone could send me a link to a good created formation on here. Also due to the low budget (2.3 mil) does anyone have any tips on who i could bring in on loan or buy. Any help much appreciated

No worries :D

Here is a 3rd approach that whilst being for underdogs should work really good in Europe and in trickier games in the league
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/99377-underdog-middleteam-tactic-%2A-nr2%2A-deep-4231-%2A%2A%2Abeta-version%2A%2A%2A.html

Ahhh nice one twas thinking about a seperate formation for away/trickier games . I always seem to struggle away and could do with a more catious formation/approach .Thank you

much appreciated , thank you , would you reccomend one over the other or are they both good?

They are highly different. The Sumthin is in classic mode with all the sliders tweaked to beat the Match Engine ( nothing wrong with it) and JP´s is one trying to play like Wenger does, using the TC settings. Just 2 different approaches

would you play gotze CAM OR RW? unsure which position would be more effective. Suppose i should stop being lazy and just test it out haha

They are highly different. The Sumthin is in classic mode with all the sliders tweaked to beat the Match Engine ( nothing wrong with it) and JP´s is one trying to play like Wenger does, using the TC settings. Just 2 different approaches

Klopp to me does seem very wenger-esque with his cheap transfer deals and attractive football so i suppose i'll give the wenger one a whirl first and if that fails i'll switch to the other one . Once again thanks for taking the time to reply and help