Status
Not open for further replies.

tomp89

Reaction score
Im really rubbish when comes to making a tactic i need some suggestions i got a solid back four and good wingers but got 2 amazing att midfields and also have jucilei and henderson but strikers i have benitez sanogo bakambu and 2 regens i cant find ggod tactic any recomendations?

What team are you ? What kind of football do you want to play ? What did your *** manager say at the start of the season about formations ?
When you've figured out which formation and type of football (possession/counter) then look on the website at the most downloaded tactics and then choose one that doesn't look to complicated and has Opertaing instructions not a mile long.

I personally think JP Woody has very good tactics but sometimes you must be prepared to tinker with them to get the perfect balance.

Last edited:
Loke stated above, please use the stickies. I know that there still is an unbalance between question and answers in that thread but Its the only way to go. Otherwise the forum, will bve flooded will threads on the same subject whilst the discussion threads, actually containing most answers on how to approach the game, ends up in game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.