mantorras77

Reaction score
hey all

I have a tactic created in the TC. It has 2 MC's on the TC. The left one has a role of CM-Auto and the right one plays a role of CM-Support. Now the underlying player instructions for both are identical. I want to convert the tactic to a classic tactic. My question is in the classic tactics what do I need to change in the player instructions to differentiate the 2 mc's as I can't choose roles or does it even make a difference?

Appreciate the help! Thanks!

hey all

I have a tactic created in the TC. It has 2 MC's on the TC. The left one has a role of CM-Auto and the right one plays a role of CM-Support. Now the underlying player instructions for both are identical. I want to convert the tactic to a classic tactic. My question is in the classic tactics what do I need to change in the player instructions to differentiate the 2 mc's as I can't choose roles or does it even make a difference?

Appreciate the help! Thanks!

Not really sure what you need help with.

Why change to classic ? ( there is no benefit at all). If they have the same role and you want them to have the same settings( just like they have now), why do you want to change anything ? If its that you need to label them, then this is not possible in the Classic, only in the TC.

Not really sure what you need help with.

Why change to classic ? ( there is no benefit at all). If they have the same role and you want them to have the same settings( just like they have now), why do you want to change anything ? If its that you need to label them, then this is not possible in the Classic, only in the TC.

How are you so sure that there is no benefit (unless you have inside info)? There are a lot of great tactic creators on these forums and in the community that prefer creating tactics in classic mode as opposed to using the TC and a lot of them state game play reasons for it.

What i'm trying to figure out is in the TC are Role Labels-->Personal Instructions?

How are you so sure that there is no benefit (unless you have inside info)? There are a lot of great tactic creators on these forums and in the community that prefer creating tactics in classic mode as opposed to using the TC and a lot of them state game play reasons for it.

What i'm trying to figure out is in the TC are Role Labels-->Personal Instructions?

The game does not know the difference between the TC and the "Classic Tactic Mode" as it just looks under the hood. The TC provides you with some preset philos, strategies and roles.

The reason why people use the "Classic Tactic mode" is basically because it gives them/me a bigger feeling of being the creator of the tactic, rather than it being the TC.

The roles that are provided in the game are just the labeling of some settings ( and the other way around), just like the strategies are. When using the "Classic tactic mode", there are no names of the roles and you will have to remember them yourself. The only reason why this Mode is still in the game is because some people ( like described above) prefer it but if just tweaking the sliders/settings when using the TC, you will achieve the exact same thing.

Oh, there is one difference and it’s when swapping positions ( like the FCs swapping, or Mcs). When using the Classic tactic mode, you can pick a player to be the playmaker/target man and he will still be the focal point of the game even if swapping instruction and position with his teammate. When using the TC, the playmaker/ Target man is assigned to the role and the position so when swapping players using the swap option, a different player will be this focal point

appreciate the help TBH!!!!

So when I have two MC's with identical Player Instructions but with two different role labels, don't the labels have a say on how they act on the field?

appreciate the help TBH!!!!

So when I have two MC's with identical Player Instructions but with two different role labels, don't the labels have a say on how they act on the field?

No, its only the settings that matters as the players dont know what their roles is. Its just a label. If you are refering to the Cm/auto and CM/support, it just means that the one on support will stay on support no mater what strategy you use whilst the one on auto might become attacking or defending if using the more attacking or defensive strategies.

Its exactly the same as the strategy. If you play Overload and direct and have tweaked all the settings to be like playing Defend and Short passing, you will play defend and short passing.