Daza87

Reaction score
Hey peeps,
Do you think its actually possible to really do well with a team with low expectations? due to a tactical masterclass. Can a tactic be created that will generally beat or make decent teams struggle against it? Or am I right in saying that unless you have a team with a good head of high calibre players, you will struggle against the better teams regardless of your tactical approach?

I would be fascinated to see anybodies decent achievements( non-cheating)

There are tactics that are simply really good, abusing the match engine. I had a save with Wolfsburg in Bundesliga, they are a 8-12th place team, and after my first 9 or 10 games I had just as many victories. Team talks+tactic+a good squad harmony can give you great successes even if you're players aren't the best possible.

so do you think the way you approach things would successfully work longterm? do you do all team talks,feedback ect yourself, or do you believe leaving this to your assistant has just as good effect?

I'm currently 4th with Chelmsford in the BSP, we were predicted 20th, and the only reason i'm not 1st is cause of the shocking start to the season lol!

It is possible, especially in the lower leagues, you just have to think about what style of football suits your team then try and create a tactic that revolves around your strengths, use team comparison to help :)

Also, I'm using my own tactics, not stealing other peoples if anyone cares.....!

when you say team comparisons, do you mean before you play your next aponent, ull check to see what tactic usually beats your upcoming oponent, and use that against them?

when you say team comparisons, do you mean before you play your next aponent, ull check to see what tactic usually beats your upcoming oponent, and use that against them?

No, I mean clicking on your team name, going to team report, then team comparisons.....helps me decide my tactics :)

Hope that's clear, not too easy to explain!

I won the treble with Swansea first season without signings,in two different saves.
Was 3rd after 35 games with Granada.
Won the league with Bilbao first season(Benat only signing)
So yes very much possible.

djocker how you increase squad harmony ? and what type of team talks do you use ?

djocker how you increase squad harmony ? and what type of team talks do you use ?
Well I kinda know which players cause problems to my locker room. For example, once I sold Frimpong in my Arsenal save, Koscielny considered it a good decisions and in 1 month the squad harmony increased a bit. Also having the same group of players for a long time and keeping the leader of your team(in my Arsenal save 85% of the team either have Van Persie as favorite people or they are "Honored to be at the same club with RVP". I don't know if it helps, but I never sign a player with huge wages(>140 000/week ) and rarely sign players that are over 60 000/week.