donkarlito

Reaction score
Im currently playing as At.Madrid in my 1st season and Im neck and neck with Barcelona which I didnt think I would be in my first season both won 14, draw 4 and lost 0 but barcelona have a +12 goal advantage and dont look like losing. But I was thinking how good man utd play brilliantly in 2nd half of the season. So should stay as I am playing a possession based 4-5-1 and hope Barca lose somewhere or throw caution to wind and go for it trying score more goals. Hopefully beating them or scoring more goals than them

Question is how risky should I go not been so luckly in changing tactics midway through season at the moment im thinking of a fluid 4-2-3-1

stck with your tactic and then make sure you beat barca when you will play them

stck with your tactic and then make sure you beat barca when you will play them

At Nou camp as well, 0-0 at home very tight game as well

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

Well a 1-0 victory not the most convincing win and decided to play my 4-5-1 after 5 min villa was all over them his tackling was just as good as any of the defenders on the pitch so I decided to te change to a 3-6-1 formation which seem to keep him quite for the rest of the game also I think the extra man in midfield helped. Dont know how a 4-1-4-1 could be so good